Season 4 Episode 7: The Forgotten Element

(The elemental masters are brought into Chen's cave.)

Clouse: Bring in the prisoners.

Griffin: So the ninja were right. This was never about any of us winning the tournament. This was always about something sinister.

Shade: What gave that away? Was it his cult following, or the giant snake head?

Neuro: We've been fighting each other for so long, it took us all losing to finally pull us together. (Jay starts humming.) Too bad it's too late.

Kai: Why are you humming? You do know they're about to take our powers?

Jay: Since these cursed shackles have blocked our powers, I choose to use the power of positive thinking. Lloyd, Caila, and Kazashi, will come save us. You just wait.

Kai: (Skylor turns her head away from Kai.) Go ahead and look away, but you know as well as I do after takes our powers, he's still gonna need yours.

Skylor: You don't understand. My father gets everything he wants. I had no choice.

Kai: Just tell me one thing. Was it his idea to make me fall for you, or yours? Because it worked. (Skylor gasps and then smiles.)

Zugu: Lock'em down. All rise for Master Chen!

Chen: (He uses gravity to levitate his throne.) Look at me. I'm floating. (He almost falls, making the Cultists gasp.) I got it, I got it. I just got distracted by how awesome this place looks. Well done, Clouse. You've really set the mood. And look at this. Soon, I'l have more power. It's good to be me.

Jay: You may have us, but you still don't have the green, blood and moon ninja.

Chen: Ah, yes. I bet right now they'll swoop down to save you in the very last moment and teach me a valuable lesson. Well, I'll wait. I love lessons.

Jay: Any minute now.

Chen: That's enough. I'm bored. But here's a lesson: don't be a sore loser.
Only one can remain! (He steals their powers.) The power is mine. All mine!

Jay: They never came.

Chen: Take them to the factory.

Skylor: Father, please, spare Kai. I've seen inside his head. He's different. He can help you.

Chen: You like the boy, don't you? if it will make you happy. Leave the red one.

(Lloyd, Nya, Garmadon, Caila and Kazashi watch the palace at a distance.)

Kazashi: He knows we're coming.

Lloyd: But we can't just hide here and do nothing.

Nya: We have to wait until nightfall. There's too many.

Caila: And then what? Every minute we're out here, he grows more powerful and--

Garmadon: Caila, Chen grows strong by taking from others. But realpower does the opposite. It empowers those around you. Like the way you and Lloyd empowered me. We will get you both to Chen, and you both will destroy his staff. And Kazashi, I want you to use your moon power to blind them.

Kazashi: Anything for my friends.

(The Masters are brought into the factory.)

Cultist: Work!

Jay: No, no. It's not working if you love what you do. The power of positive thinking.

Cole: Psst.