Season 10 Episode 1: The Darkness Comes

(At Kryptarium Prison, Lloyd, Caila, and the Noble are walking down a hallway.)

Noble: (Speaking to Lloyd and Caila.) This is our new maximum-security wing. We spared no expense, I assure you. (Lloyd and Caila look around as security cameras watch them.)

Caila: Very secure.

Lloyd: Very wise.

Noble: Yep. The entire wing was built for one purpose...(Scans his eye into the processor. Door opens.)...to hold the rottenest egg of them all. Well...good luck. (Runs away.) See you on the way out.

Lloyd: (Steps in with Caila.) Aren't you gonna-- (Door slams shut. Lasers Scan.) Stay?

Caila: Uh... (She and Lloyd shrug at eachother. Lloyd pulls switch, a pathway zooms out in front of them towards Garmadon's cell.)

Lloyd: Hmm. (Walks towards Garmadon.) Hello, Father.

Garmadon: (Lowers his magazine with his face on it.) Well, well, if it isn't the Green Ninja and the Blood and Silver Ninja. (Throws away his magazine.) To what, do I owe the honor?

Lloyd: You sent for us, remember?

Caila: You said it was urgent. (Crosses her arms.)

Garmadon: Did I? Hmm. That doesn't sound like me. (Turns around slowly, expressing his carelessness.) I have all the time in the world in here.

Lloyd: Fine. (Turns around and starts walking away.) Then I guess we'll just-

Garmadon: Oh, yes. (Turns around.) I remember now. I did call you two. Do you remember the last time we saw each other? What I said?

Past Garmadon: (Lloyd recall the encounter.) When they come, nothing will be left.

Lloyd: You said something was coming.

Garmadon: Yes, but you didn't listen. And now, I'm afraid there isn't much time.

Caila: Time for what?

Garmadon: (Smiles.) To prepare for the darkness, destruction. The end of Ninjago. And while I'm okay with that, in principle, I'd rather not be destroyed along with you.

Lloyd: So?

Garmadon: So I've decided to help you fight them.

Caila: Fight who?

Garmadon: The Bringers of Doom. You and your color-coded little ninja are no match for them. There's only one thing powerful enough to stop them.

Lloyd: Let me guess. You.

Garmadon: (Sighs.) Let me out, and you might have a chance.

Lloyd: Hmm. How do I put this. No. N-O! Not if you were the last person in all of Ninjago!

Caila: Ok, ok, Lloyd. Let's just stay calm.

Lloyd: (Sighs and starts to walks away.) There is nothing you will say that will make me trust you ever again. Come on Caila, lets go.

Caila: (She looks at Garmadon smiling and walks away with Lloyd.) Goodbye, Garmadon.

Garmadon: (Still smiling.) Hmm. You'll be back.

Caila: (Walks with Lloyd.) I think, he's not wrong. I mean--