Season 11 Episode 8: Powerless

(the scene started with NGTV news.)

Dan Vaapit: (Camera cuts to the NGTV station.) As we all know, "Snaketastrophy" has become a serious issue in our community. So NGTV has gathered an expert panel to discuss. Point, counterpoint. City Councilwoman Andrea Tomson, what is your opinion on "An aketastrophy?

Andrea Thomson: I find rainingfireballs, mass destruction, and the armies of evil snake warriors dangerous for our local neighborhoods.

Dan Vaapit: Good point. And you, City Coun cilwoman May Robsen.

May Robsen: l agree.

Dan Vaapit: Well, uh, back to our number one reporter, Fred Finely.

Fred Finely: (Talking to himself with a cup of coffee.) And they just let Gayle Gossip scoop my story, me, a seven time award winningn reporter er who- (See's the camera on live and gets back into his reporter act thing.) uh-huh, who is currently doingperson-in:the-street interviews with..(See's no one.) where'd everyone go? (An Elemental Cobra picks Fred up.) Aah! Somebody help me!

(The Cobra throws him intothe air, but Kai's Katana 4x4 knocks the sn ake and catches him. Soon, the Rock Cycle, the ShuriCopter, The Solarcopter and the Land Bounty appear. The cobra breathes fire, but Lloyd, Caila and Jay uses their powers. The cobra stays alive. Nya uses a fire hydrant and commands the water to attack the cobra. The cobra turns into black smoke. Zane uses ice to defeat the cobra.)

Fred Finely: Thank you, you're back, thank you! I thought that thing was gonna eat me!

Lloyd: It's okay. You're gonna be fine.

Fred Finely: (Shakes Caila rapidly.) I'm not gonna be fine, I'm not!

Jay: Don't wo-

Fred Finley: I'm gonna be scarred for the rest of my-

Caila: Maybe you should stop shaking me. (Lloyd takes her.)

Cole: Hey, buddy, i-it's okay. All right.

Aya: Yea, we're here to save Ninjago! Most likely.

Fred Finely: (Calms down.) Okay, yeah, I'm..I'm okay now.

Lloyd: Look, we have to go. We've gotta find Aspheera. She's the cause of all this

Fred Finley: Who?

Kazashi: (Sighs.) The evil-snake-with you guys call her!

Fred Finely: Oh Gayle Gossip, and Vinny, already found her. Aspheera is on her way to the Ninjago Museum of History.

Cole: What are we waiting for? Let's hit the road.

(The ninja gets on their vehicles and leave.)

Fred Finely: Fred Finely here, eight time..(coughs.)

(The screen goes static and Aspheera's face appears.)

Aspheera: How does this work? Am I doing it right?

Vinny: Uh, yes ma'am, you just say whatever you want to say, heh.

Aspheera: Very well. Hear me, citizens of Ninjago! Among you somewhere lurks the Treacherous Deceiver, the traitor! The one who imprisoned me for thousands of years, an d during all that time, one single thought sustained me: Revenge...revenge! And I will have it, I swear it! I will find you! I will find you or watch all Ninjago burn! Burn! Bu- (The camera cuts to the NGTVNews Station one last time.)