Season 3 Episode 6: Codename: Arcturus

(Under the endless sea, Pythor and the nindroids swim toward the MechDragon, where the Overlord is.)

Pythor: Get down there.

(In Ninja's side.)

(They're still trying to wake up Caila.)

Lloyd: Caila, please. Wake up...I told you. The Blood Ninja can't do anything without me.

Aya: Oit, she definitely go to save you.

Zane: It's not your fault. It's us.

Kai: We have to do something to wake up her.

P.I.X.A.L.: As my information, the scar burn on her neck, her temperature has risen since he was shocked by the electrocobrai. We need someone to cold it up.

Aya: What about my sun power?

Jay: You want to killed her?

Aya: Uh, what do you mean?

Cole: Remember, your sun power is too dangerous. Made people get burn.

Jay: What about, Zane power?

Zane: My powers is ice. That can't cold that scar burn, and we can't use power anymore.

P.I.X.A.L.: Kazashi, I want your moon power to cold her up.

Kazashi: Okay, for Caila. Lloyd.

Lloyd: Are you sure, it's gonna be work?

P.I.X.A.L.: Kazashi's power is more powerful than Aya was, the made him do powerful that is, made people so calm. And can see in the dark.

Kazashi: Pix said is right. I can see in the dark. (He touch Caila scar burn and caila scar burn getting disappear. After that Caila opened her eyes.)

Caila: Wha-what happened...?

Lloyd: (Quickly run and hug Caila.) You're alive! (The Ninja's hug Caila together.)

Zane: You, very smart...

Aya: Thanks for your help, Pix.

P.I.X.A.L.: Pleasure.

(The ninja are in the light temple.)

Lloyd: I can't do this alone anymore. As long as I have all this power, they'll never stop coming for me.

Caila: Huft, My Silver power. They...they still inside of me, but. I still can't barely used that.

Zane: From here on out, we can't let anything separate us again.

Jay: He's right.

Cole: Absolutely.

Kai: Let's do this.

Aya: I will do anything for you guys.

Kazashi: My Moon power aren't strong enough. So, I'm ready.

Lloyd: Ok, Caila you ready? (Caila and Lloyd used the power to strikes it and giving the ninja their powers back.)

Zane: The Elemental Power, it's inside us.

Kai: Fire!

Jay: Haha, anyone shocked to see me do this, huh?

Cole: No dirt off my shoulder.

Zane: Chill out.

Aya: Haha! Jay, let's fusion our power. Let see how is it looks!

Caila: Wait, don't-- (They does as make a big thunder light.) Do that...(facepalms.)