Season 13 Episode 1: Shintaro

(In the living room of the Monastery, Cole are seen playing Prime Empire when Lloyd walks in with a laundry basket.)

Lloyd: Are you seriously playing video games right now?

Cole: It's my day off. Why wouldn't I be playing video games?

Lloyd: We've been gone for weeks, Cole, and this monastery won't clean itself! We've got laundry to do, leaves to rake, firewood to chop, dishes to wash, and don't even get me started on repairing the sentry cannons outside the wall.

Cole: (Groans.) That sounds like a lot of work. Sure you don't wanna play?

Lloyd: (He cringes before shaking his head.) Did you not hear me? Cole, we've got a ton to do and- Wait. What game is this?

Cole: Prime Empire.

Lloyd: What?

Cole: What "what"? What's wrong? (Looks at Lloyd.)

Lloyd: Oh, nothing. Except we were just trapped in that game and got cubed!

Cole: You need to let go of the past, Lloyd. Anyway, it's totally safe. Unagami and Dyer worked out the kinks and it's really fun. Look, I gotta concentrate. Me just about to beat this level.

Lloyd: (Looks at the second controller on the couch.) I guess one game wouldn't hurt--

Caila: Lloyd. (She glaring at him with holding a laundry basket in her hands.)

Lloyd: Uh...h-hey, Caila..

Caila: I give count down of three to do the laundry.

Lloyd: Not the count down one!

Cole: Better hurry, Lloyd!

Lloyd: You told me too!

Caila: Three! Two! (Lloyd quickly leave his controller and grab the laundry and run. She sighs.) Cole, you better look beside you again.

Cole: (He looks beside him, there's Kai crossing his arms, Kazashi watching them leans the door. With Tyke on Kai's shoulder.) Uh, oh.

Kai: You come with us helping chopping the firewoods. (Cole gulping as Kai drags him.) Hey! Let me go!

Kazashi: You need to help us, Cole. (Followed them, Tyke just chuckling.)

(Outside, Jay and Nya are raking leaves.)

Jay: Ugh, how are there this many leaves? I don't even see any trees.

Nya: They blow over the walls, Jay. And we've been gone a while. Aspheera's invasion, our little trip to the Never-Realm, being stuck in Prime Empire.

Jay: (Sighs.) This will take forever to clean up. (Sighs.) Forever! (Watches as leaves fly in a circle.) Unless...

Nya: No! Don't get any ideas.

Jay: What? We could be done instantly!

Nya: If Master Wu sees you using Spinjitzu to take shortcuts like raking leaves, he's gonna be furious!

Jay: Oh, he won't know. He's been locked in with his scrolls all day.

Nya: Please don't.

Jay: (He does Spinjitzu anyway and gathers all the leaves.) Yeah! Woo-hoo! Nice! Haha! (He and Nya gasp when Master Wu suddenly emerges from the giant pile.) Aah! Ahem, um, Master Wu. Sorry! Uh. I got all hopped up on dreams of efficiency and it... (Master Wu walks away without a word.) Uh. what?