Season 7 Episode 10: Lost in Time

(The ninja watch as Nya, Kai, Wu, Kazashi, Caila and Aya follow the Time Twins into the temporal vortex.)

Jay: Kai! Nya! Caila! Kazashi! Aya! Come back! Kai! Kazashi! Aya! Caila! Nya! (Sobs.) Why'd they risk their lives to go after Krux and Acronix?

Lloyd: Caila...

Ray: It was the only way to save Wu.

Jay: Oh, okay. I'm good with it. Hey, wait a sec. Who are you? And how do you know that?

Maya: I'm Maya. And this is Ray. We are--

Lloyd: Kai and Nya's parents. We saw your portrait at the Museum.

Ray: Krux and Acronix traveled back in time with the reversal time blade so our children, Kai's childhood friends, The Blood and Sun Ninja had to follow.

Jay: Why?

Maya: Only that Blade can undo the effect of the Time Punch on Master Wu. They are his last hope.

Jay: Wait, did you said "Kai's childhood friends" ?

Maya: Kazashi, he's Kai's childhood friends. They are been friends since they were child.

Jay: That's... explained alot.

Lloyd: Master Wu is with them?

Cole: We have to go help. We just need a time machine. You can build another one, right?

Cyrus: I can't.

Jay: Oh. I get it. "I can't" is business speak for "It'll cost you big" Okay, businessman, I hear you. Hm, I've got a tenner.

Maya: No time blades, no time travel. I'm afraid there is nothing to do but wait and hope Kai, Nya, Aya, Kazashi and Caila return.

Jay: Okay, then, Samurai X 2.0. While we're stuck waiting, why don't you tell us who's really under there?

Samurai X: No.

Jay: Uh, would a tenner change your mind?

Samurai X: No.

Jay: What about a piece of candy?

Samurai X: No.

Jay: What about two pieces of candy?!

Samurai X: No.

Tyke: Jay, would you stop?

Jay: (He looks at the group and then back at the Samurai) How about singing lessons

Samurai X: No.

Cole: You don't even know how to sings.

Jay: Kazashi and Caila does though.

Tyke: So you're going to just sell them out like that?

Jay: What?! No way! I just meant-

Lloyd: Everyone quiet!

Maya: What you said is true. Kai, Kazashi and Nya truly are Master Wu's last hope.

Ray: Not just his. All of Ninjag- (He coughs.)

Maya: Ray. What is it?

Ray: On the ship, when Acronix hit me, he was holding a time blade and something happened. (Zane scans him.)

Zane: Accelerated physical deterioration, rapid loss of life function. You've been hit with a Time Punch, too.

Lloyd: And there's no cure.