Season 2 Episode 1: Darkness Shall Rise

(The chapter begins in where the are rebuilding the town.)

Cole: Ugh, finally. All fixed up and snake free.

Kai: (Tries to use fire but fails.) Aargh. Ugh, this is frustrating.

(The street sign tips over.)

Cole and Jay: Aah!

Kai: Our are gone and most of our elemental powers are gone. we can still do spinjitzu, but...(Grunts. He tries to use his again, but the only flame coming out was from Zane's blowtorch.) I just feel so, I don't know, limited. And thanks to the devour, our ship's out of commission, our dragons's hurt, we don't even have a place to sleep.

Kazashi: No one ever said being a hero is easy. (Takes off her welding mask.) Though our good deeds may never make us rich, they make us rich in other ways.

Kai: Yeah, well, I don't feel rich.

Aya: So, your pocket is empty?

Kai: Umm...our ninja uniform doesn't have any pockets.

Aya: oh yeah.

Jay: Ugh. I for one enjoy pitching in. I've always wanted to feel part of a community. Uh, speaking of which, anyone seen? She said she was gonna help.

Nya: (Arriving on a motorbike.) l may have found us a place to live.

Jay: Really? But there's a waiting list a mile long to live in Ninjago City. How did you do that?

Nya: I know a guy, who knows a girl, and she knows this girl who knows a guy. Well, this guy knows a girl who's a real estate agent and she can help you find a place, if you catch my drift. (She hands him a pamphlet.)

Jay: And where are you off to Wu: We have to find a couple of components to fix the ninja tank. And my dragon ointment has finally arrived. It's a day's trip, but once we get back, he'll be flying again. Also, I love scenic drives. Haha, punch it, Nya!

Nya: Ay ay, Sensei.

Wu: Yee-haw!

Jay: (Reading the pamphlet.) " Patty keys, Real Estate Queen." Huh, this is exactly what we need. Once we get a roof over our head, we can start properly training Lloyd and Caila.

Kazashi: Good, 'cause if we know garmadon , he's not going to be taking any breaks. And let's not forget, the Serpentine are still at large.

(Near the Destiny's Bounty, is trying to gain the title of Snake King.)

Skales: Serpentine, we've been exiled for the last time. Fear not, I will lead you.

Venomari: Lead us? To where? has been destroyed. We have no home.

Fangpyre: You want to lead us so badly, why should we trusssst you?

Skales: Because I was the one who told you in the first place not to awaken the Devourer. But no, you listened to.

Garmadon: You want a home...I'll give you a home.

Skales: Lord Garmadon!

Garmadon: Forgive me, I haven't been myself lately. But now that I have the Golden Weapons, it's time that I got back to my roots. If I'm going to rule Ninjago, I know I can't do it all by myself. The served their purpose, but I've always been partial to snakes. If you want someone to follow, follow me. (The Serpentine cheers.)

Skales: You are to follow me, not him! (But everyone follows Garmadon.)

Garmadon: You want a home, I give you a home. (He rebuilds the Bounty into the black bounty.)