Season 13 Episode 11: The Darkest Hour

(The Geckles, Munce, and the rest of the Team run from the Grief-Bringer through the caves.)

Murtessa: That horrible cry! That's Mief-Bringer, the dragon! No mistake.

Nya: You said Grief-Bringer was killed by some great hero!

Murtessa: It was!

Jay: So then what's chasing us!?

Murtessa: Skull Sorcerer must have reanimated it!

Kazashi: Keep running!

Kai: (Looks at the stronghold cave.) Oh, finally, some good news. Guys--

Gulch: (He covers Kai's mouth.) Shh! Dont say it out loud! Do you want the Munce to hear?

Kai: Yeah, that's the point, Gulch! If we leave them out here, they'll get chewed up by that thing! Follow us, everyone!

(The rest of the group as they make their way into the stronghold cave.)

Hazza D'ur: They flee into the mountain.

Skull Sorcerer: We do not need the ice! Bring it all down! (Grief-Bringer smashes into the stalactites and creates a bridge across the lava.) After them. All of you!

(The Geckles and Munce take refuge in the Geckle Strong-Cave.)

Gulch: Cha...(Panting.)...Chancellor Kai...you must order the cave sealed!

Kai: I have to actually say that?

Caila: Just say it, Kai!

Kai: Okay, seal the cave! Now!

(The Geckles turn the crank, slowly sealing the cave. Then the chain comes to a stop.)

Geckle: It's stuck!

Nya: Forget the wheel!

P.I.X.A.L.: She's right, just cut the chain!

Nya: We've got to cut that chain, come on!

Caila: We don't know that would work!

Tyke: Try it first! (The Munce, The Geckles, P.I.X.A.L., Nya and Caila trying to cut the chains.)

Lloyd: (Watches Nya, P.I.X.A.L. and Caila run.) They're not gonna get it shut in time.

Jay: Then we better buy them some!

Kazashi: (Wear his hood.) Let's do it guys!

(Lloyd, Jay, Kazashi, Kai, and Zane run forward while Nya, P.I.X.A.L., and Caila try to cut the chain.)

Lloyd: You-

Jay: -shall-

Kazashi: -do-

Kai: -not-

Zane: -be granted permission to traverse beyond this point! (The other three turn to look at him.)

Lloyd, Jay, Kai, Kazashi, and Zane: Ninja, go! (They do Spinjitzu.)

Kai: (He boosts Lloyd with his shield.) Haha!

(The five Ninja continue to fight, the Skeleton alive again as they are surrounded.)

Lloyd: Look out! (They protect themselves with their shield.)