Season 7 Episode 6: The Attack

(Cole, Jay, Aya and Zane admire the Slow-Mo blade they just acquired.)

Cole: Whoa, amazing.

Zane: It is unlike anything I have ever seen.

Jay: So cool.

Aya: Blue!

Zane: I must urge caution, Jay. The Time Blade is a powerful weapon.

Jay: Uh, you think I don't know that? Check this. (He throws it at a stack of boxes.) Boom! Ha! Eight bull's eye in a row. Beat that.

Cole: I did.

Jay: Oh, really? When?

Cole: When I got nine in a row.

Jay: Okay, yeah, if you wanna count that.

Cole: (He throws a box in the air and used the Time Blade on it.)

Jay: Haha! You missed!

Cole: Did I? Slow-moving target. Easy peasy, lemon. (He jumps and slices the box.) And that's how you recycle an empty box.

Aya: That box was not empty.

Jay: Aah! (He picks up a ruined stuffed toy.) Mister Cuddlywomp..(sobs.) is a teddy bear I used to love when I was five, but now he's totally lame and--

Cole: We know you still sleep with him.

Jay: And I don't care who knows it! Mister Cuddlywomp.

Aya: (She takes the blade.) Let's hide this--

Zane: Switching to playful mode. (He twirls, takes the blade from Aya, and throws the Blade in Nya's direction.)

Nya: Hey, watch it. I'm working here.

Aya: Zane!

Zane: Sorry, Nya.

(Aya takes the blade.)

Cole: What's with Nya? She's been on her computer since we got back from the desert.

Tyke: She's trying to find her missing Samurai X suit.

Cole: Ugh. She's as bad as her brother. (They look at Kai while he stares at a Vermillion's helmet.)

Kai: Ah-ha! I've got a clue. (He skims through a book.) Ah, I haven't got a clue. (He throws the book away.)

Cole: He's been reading those Ninjago history books all day.

Jay: Ugh, I don't get those two. We finally get a victory and they choose to celebrate by dorking out instead of doing something cool? (Gasps.) Let's run straight at each other and see if this will slow us down before we collide.

(They laugh and go to Aya to take the blade.)

Caila: Oh no you don't. (She pushes them away but Cole grabs it from behind.) Hey!

Cole: Chill up, Caila. We're just having fun.

Caila: More like being careless. We're supposed to hiding it! Not playing! (She takes the blade In a rough way.) Don't make my power destruction gaining.

Zane: Ok, Caila. Can we just calm down--

Caila: I SAID THIS IS NOT A TOY! (She screams in mad, and sighs in annoyed.)