Season 11.5 Episode 2: Fire Maker

(Uthaug and Boma are going back to the Great Lake, carrying fish.)

Uthaug: Do you think they like to eat fish?

Boma: Who?

Uthaug: You know, the strangers, from Nimblago.

Boma: Everyone likes fish.

(Meanwhile in Behind the Scenes.)

Kai: (Behind the scene.) Wow, fish! I like fish. (He reads the script.)

cailaaarmau_: Ok everyone get back to work on the scene.

Nya: Um, author.

cailaaarmau_: Yes?

Cole: Looks like there's a person who doesn't like fish...(Points at Kazashi who running away from the fish, Lloyd, Jay, Zane in Ice emperor cosplay and Aya chasing him while Boma and Uthaugh confused in shrugs.)

cailaaarmau_: Oh yeah, right.

Beep-

Boma: And it's not "Nimblago." It's Ningabo.

Uthaug: That's not what they said. Even the red and silver suit girl said Nimblago to Sorla.

Boma: What? No she didn't.

Uthaug: Yes she did. You probably didn't hear right. (Points at Boma.)

Boma: I did hear right.

Uthaug: oh yea?

Boma: (Sighs.) Honestly, Uthaug, whose hearing is better? Yours or... ? (Blizzard Samurai are heard marching down the pass.) Listen! Do you hear?

Uthaug: Blizzard Samurai! Heading our way!

Boma: We have to warn the village. (They both run off with the fish. Grimfax looks up at them, then continues on.)

(Back in the village, Sorla lays out a map for Lloyd and Caila.)

Sorla: Your friend, and your father, Zane, is imprisoned here in the lce Emperor's castle. There are only two paths through the mountains. This is the safest.

Caila: (Still wearing Lloyd's jacket.) It's...a pass?

Sorla: In the Old Tongue, it's called Mala-Wojira.

Lloyd: Mala-Wojira?

Sorla: Wojira's Wrath. But you must be careful. You cannot make a sound in this place. You cannot speak or whisper. Even your footfalls must be like a gentle breeze.

Caila: Why?

Sorla: If you make a sound, Wojira will strike you down.

Lloyd: Okay... but what is it?

(Sorla demonstrates the Wojira's wrath by blowing with her mouth. Lloyd and Caila stand confused.)

Caila: Uh..

Lloyd: Okay! (Takes the map and rolls it up.) Great, well, I guess I'll just be quiet.

Caila: "I'll" ? (Lloyd ignore her.)

(The two step outside to meet with the other ninja, except Kai, who are sitting on the snow.)

Caila: Any luck, Nya?

Nya: (Sitting.) Nothing. It's really weird. The signal keeps coming in and out.

Lloyd: Huh. Maybe the cold is interfering?