Season 6 Episode 10: The Way Back

(The ninja plan on how they will take down Nadakhan.)

Kai: Thank you. I don't know how we'll ever be able to repay you.

Skylor: Let's just say you owe me one.

Ronin: Or a few thousand, if we're talking denomination of currency.

Caila: Ronin.

Ronin: What? No reward?

Dareth: Hey, you'd do the same for us. Only with less pizzazz.

Jay: Ugh, I hate to break up the reunion, but may I remind you we have a wedding to stop?

Misako: That's right. Jay has his last wish to take the Djinn down.

Caila: But since we don't have the poison, it'll be up to us to slow him down. Come on, there's no time to waste.

(Everyone rushes off only to be stopped by Lloyd.)

Lloyd: Wait! If you defeat Nadakhan, his power will diminish.

Cole: Uh, yeah, that's kind of the point.

Wu: Of course. Lloyd is all too right. If his power diminishes, Djinjago will fall. Ninjago will be crushed.

Kai: Even if we win, we lose?

Soto: Well, whatever you decide, I sure don't want an all-powerful Djinn calling the shots. You have to take him out if you have the chance.

Wu: Ninja, you go stop Nadakhan. The rest of us will return back to Ninjago to prepare for the worst.

Morro: I let Aya doing this.

Aya: (Back to herself.) My head...

Jay: Ninja, go!

Ronin: Ah-ha, not you, Dareth.

Dareth: The Brown Ninja will live to fight another day.

Ronin: This way. We'll take the jet down.

(Nya walks down the aisle.)

Nya: (Whispering.) Come on, Jay. Where are you?

Dogshank: She's beautiful.

Flintlocke: And slower than molasses dripping uphill.

T: Get ready. (Jay strikes a pirate with the Djinn blade.) Oh, yeah, I forgot it did that.

Clancee: I h-h-here by d-d-declare from here until e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-eternity, that this holy temple in which you are married, shall stand the test of time.

Nadakhan: You keep looking at the door. You said you would stand by my side, Delara.

Clancee: Do you, Nadakhan, son of the King Khanjikhan, take this girl as your wife?

Nadakhan: Aye.

Clancee: And do you, Nya, D-D-Delara, t-t-take him as your husband? To make him all-powerful, freed from the restrictions of love, harm, and added wishes, so sayeth Djinn law?

Jay: (He attacks two pirates.) Ha! Two Sky Pirates with one stone.

Kazashi: Jay, focus.

Jay: Right.

Nya: Uh, can you give me a minute to think about it?

Nadakhan: (He takes out his guns.) She meant to say "aye." Now finish the ceremony to make it official. Barricade the doors. Let no one in. Continue.