Season 2 Episode 9: The Last Voyage

Zane: Hmm, most peculiar. Yesterday there was just ocean but now there is an island.

Wu: The Dark Island, Zane. And what I find more peculiar is after Ninjago city was attacked by the stone army, today they have vanished.

Kazashi: Probably. There's a dark island. Garmadon maybe will be responsible.

Wu: I fear that too. But what's most important is we have to find out what is on that island.

Zane: Perhaps my Falcon can have a look. (He sends the Falcon off. While the ninja are working on the bounty.)

Jay: (gets splashed with oil, groans) Ugh, useless pile of junk.

Aya: (she jumps and sunball disappear.) Surprised them. (She runs and seeing the Ninja's.)

Nya: Oh, it's worse than I feared. The rotors on the starboard booster are completely destroyed. The port boosters are shot from the strain. Oh, sorry guys. She's not getting airborne anytime soon.

Cole: So if the Stone Army attacks again, we're sitting ducks.

Jay: Uh, ducks can fly, Cole. Weren't you listening?

Kai: We just got our tails handed to us and we couldn't even stop one of them. Ugh, I hate feeling helpless.

Wu: We mustn't give up hope, Kai.

Lloyd: But the Stone Army is indestructible. How are we supposed to make a plan? You saw it. At best, all my powers could do was slow them down.

Misako: That's not entirely true. There is a way to defeat them. And it is told within the scrolls. (Everyone heads inside the Bounty and Misako shows them the scroll.) The prophecy reveals that the power to defeat the Stone Army lies within the green and the blood ninja.

Lloyd: I tried. I gave them everything I had.

Misako: Yes, but you are stronger than you think. Look. The true power of the Green Ninja and the Blood Ninja can only be unlocked when his five protectors find their own pure elemental powers.

Cole: Are we the protectors?

Jay: Pfft, silly question. Of course we are. Haha, right?

Kazashi: Yeah, right.

Caila: (She get inside the bounty.) I guessed. You guys are my protectors too. (With cold expression.)

Zane: If we are the protectors, then we're doomed. Our elemental golden weapons no longer exist. We cannot tap into our elemental powers without them. Aya and Kazashi is the only one still has her elemental powers.

Misako: But the powers do exist within each of you. Like Aya she must find the power within you. And there is a way to unlock her powers on her own. We must go to the temple of light.

Aya: (Get inside.) Temple of Light? What's that?

Kazashi: Aya...?

(They run hugging her.)

Jay: How did you get here?

Kai: Yeah how? (Zane hugging Aya.)

Caila: I thought you gone...

Aya: Of course not. I already said, I can take care myself.

Nya: Good to be here, Aya.

Misako: The gold in the Golden Weapons were from the golden peaks, but they were forged in the Temple of Light, a powerful place I thought only existed in legend.