Season 2 Episode 8: The Day Ninjago Stood Still

(At the dojo, the ninja are training a blindfolded Lloyd and Caila.)

Cole: Remember, don't rely on your eyes. Use your ears.

Dareth: Uh, guys, I'm teaching a class later, so I'd appreciate a clean dojo.

(The ninja ignore him and kept fighting, knocking Jay into his collection of fake trophies.)

Jay: Aah!

Caila: (Still in blindfolded.) Oops...sorry.

Dareth: Ah! No, no, no! No, no, no! No! No, no, no.

(He opens a window to prevent it from being broken by Jay, who was sent flying by Lloyd.)

Jay: Aah!

(Lloyd uses his fire powers and set a small patch of carpet on fire.)

Dareth: No, no, no, no! (He puts it out and sighs.)

Jay: Hey, open the window! Let me in!

Gayle: (On TV.) NGTV reporter Gayle Gossip on the scene of what appears to be an earthquake rocking the city of Ninjago. But it's an earthquake like no other, as scientists have yet to pinpoint the cause. And more frightening still, the aftershocks are getting stronger.

Cole: What do you think this could be?

Kai: Wouldn't be surprised if it was Garmadon. We haven't seen him for a while.

Misako: He would never. Lloyd's father is evil, but he would never do anything to put his son in harm's way.

Wu: Misako's right. He only tried to thwart his training. This is something else. (Caila seems doing something like DIY in beside Lloyd.)

Aya: But what is it?

Zane: (whistles and summons his falcon.) My friend, be my eyes and look for danger in the streets from above.

Woman: (Seeing a dog on the other side of the street.) Oh, Snickers! Stay there, Mommy's coming! (She runs toward Snickers, but the ground falls under her.) No, no! Stay where you are! Help! Help me!

Lloyd: Ninja to the rescue! Go!

Zane: Go!

Kai: Go!

Jay: Go!

Aya: Go!

Kazashi: Go!

(They form a chain to reach the woman.)

Lloyd: Few more inches, guys. (Snickers whimpers to Cole, who's carrying the ninja.)

Cole: Appreciate the support, doggy. (Another chunk of the ground falls down. The ninja grunt.) Ugh. Could have thought this plan through a little more. (Snickers continues whimpering.) No more help, please! Ah I'm slipping! (He falls down.)

Caila: (Run and holding Cole's feet.) Got it.

Cole: Huft, phew. Thanks.

Aya: Yay, you here!

Woman: 0h, thank you!

Lloyd: No sweat.

Cole: Speak for yourself. Me and Caila did all the work. (Snickers pounces on him.) Ugh.

Kai: These things keep coming with no warning.

Misako: That's it. A warning. The scrolls said the earthquakes would be a warning. A warning for something far worse to come.