Season 11 Episode 12: Vengeance is Mine!

(Aspheera is "still" attempting to break into the Hanger Bay to find Wu.)

Aspheera: Again. (One of the Elemental Cobras rams itself into the barred doors.) Again. (Another cobra strikes.) Again! (Another cobra follows through.)

Char: Kaboom!

Aspheera: Again. (Another cobra goes for the doors.)

Char: Blam-o!

Aspheera: (Glares at Char, then turns back to the doors.) Again. (A cobra rams itself.)

(The ninja are working on the Titan Mech while Aspheera continues to break down the doors. Pixal and Aya gasps the sound of another boom.)

Aspheera: Revenge!

Aya: Master Wu?

Wu: That was the sound of hatred and anger, so much anger.

Kai: (Jumps down to join Wu.) We won't let her get you, Master.

Cole: Yeah, she'll have to go through us first.

P.I.X.A.L.: Affirmative.

Aya: Yea! The Sun told me.

Kazashi: As master of Moon, would be always protect you masters. The Moon told me too.

Nya: (Tries to reach the P.I.X.A.L. through the radio.) P.I.X.A.L., Come in, P.I.X.A.L.?

P.l.X.A.L.: (Pulls up the Nya on the screen.) Nya, where are you?

Aya: Is my little friend okay?

Kazashi: And how's the others?

Nya: I'm with Zane, Caila, Tyke, and Lloyd. We have the second scroll. Repeat: We have the second scroll!

Cole: Yeah!

Jay: Yes!

Kai: (High-fives Kazashi.) About time.

Aya: Finally!

P.I.X.A.L.: That is most welcome news.

Wu: Nya, tell Lloyd to be careful with the scroll. It is very dangerous. The less he handles it, the better.

Nya: I understand. We'll be careful. (Aspheera has another one of her cobras ram the doors.)

Kai: Wha-

Nya: What was that sound?

P.I.X.A.L.: The structural integrity of the doors is failing. You have to hurry. Nya.

Nya: Hold on, P.I.X.A.L.! We're coming! (Pushes the lever for the thrusters.) Caila! Tell Zane we've got to get to the Monastery fast!

(Zane and Caila are in the ShuriCopter.)

Caila: (To Zane.) Full speed, Dad! (Zane does the same.)

(Back at the Land Bounty.)

Lloyd: What is it?

Nya: We're running out of time. And Lloyd, Wu said to be careful with that scroll. It's dangerous.

Lloyd: I'll be careful. (He unravels the scroll and his power immediately rushes through him.)

Tyke: Maybe you should wrap it up again, just to be safe--