Season 6 Episode 2; Public Enemy Number One

(At the police station, reporters are still asking questions.)

Commissioner: That is all. (He heads inside.)

Ronin: Looks like you don't have an eye for this sort of work. You're never gonna catch them, Commish. If you wanna catcha ninja, you have to know a ninja.

Commissioner: Ronin, you're no better than the crooks you catch. I'll find them. I've already got that bookworm, Misako, in custody.

Ronin: But what about the Sensei?

Commissioner: Wu? Oh, he was last seen entering the library of Domu, but no one saw him come out. Those-Those ninja. They get all that power then use it to do what? Rob the only place that loved them. Spoiled brats! So, uh, you sure you can bring them to justice?

Ronin: Heh, with a bow on. All I need in return is a clean slate, so I can pile all that fresh money you're gonna give me onto it.

Commissioner: Catch all eight of them, Mr. Ronin, you can have anything you want.

Ronin: It's nine. There's nine of them now. And the 3 girls are probably the toughest ones to catch.

(In Caila side, she's trying to cover herself with her outfits and also she live in empty houses.)

Caila: Great, now. I'm all alone, I'm so foolish. I should do not left them! Come on Caila, think. Think!

News Reporter: (On TV.) The ninja haven't been seen in days but that hasn't stopped one from updating his status. @Fi-ya13 posted: "A place of peace, a place to fight, a sibling hood born on one fateful night." What does it mean? (Nya, who is disguised, watches the report, then crosses the street.) Is it a message? Is it a riddle? Or just a bad poem?

Caila: Oh, no...come on caila! Do something! (She silent as she remembered.) Ninja, never quits. Alright, let's do this. (She wears her hood, then mask and she rides her hoverboard. In Ninjago, Caila landed on the side of the mall.) Alright, I should keep this bracelets silent. And done. (She used her hoverboard and flies up to the sky.)

Simon: And now he's heading down Donovan Boulevard. He's taking a back alley.

Commissioner: I want him boxed in. Land this thing. (The cars surround an alley.)

Cop: Come out with your hands up. (A rat comes out with a tracker device.)

Simon: It's not Kai, sir. It's his communication device. He gave it to the rat so we'd go on a wild goose chase. Ah. I mean, wild rat chase. Heh.

Commissioner: Yes, thank you, detective.

Simon: But your eye is twitching.

Commissioner: I'm not blind!

(The ninja use their elemental dragons to travel to the mountains of impossible height.)

Jay: Seriously? I was the last one to figure out it was Wu's old monastery?
And Lloyd and Caila wasn't even trained here.

Morro: That just goes to show how bad you are at riddles.

Jay: Hey!

Lloyd: It'll only be a matter of time before they find this place, too, so there isn't much time.

Kazashi: Lloyd's right, Zane, show them what you found.

Zane: I came across security footage of Sensei at the Library of Domu. He was not alone. (He shows them the footage.)