Season 2 Episode 12: Return of The Overlord

Overlord: Behold, my final gift to you, the Garmatron!

Garmadon: It's...it's beautiful.

Kozu: We've retrieved your helmet, and a prisoner, my Dark Lord.

Caila: Hey, Garmadon.

Garmadon: Caila?

Caila: You better pick what on your side.

Garmadon: (Laughs.) Red doesn't seem to be your color. I think it's time we try in a darker shade. Hand me the dark matter. I believe we've found our first test subject.

Caila: Ergh! (The bracelets keep beeping and getting red.)

Julien: What was that sound? The horns?

Wu: The Celestial Clock has reached zero. Garmadon's ultimate weapon is now operational and the Final Battle between good and evil has all but begun.

Misako: Now Lloyd must face his father.

Julien: But where's Caila?

Wu: She's been taken by the Overlord, but we'll get her back. At the moment, there are bigger things at stake, including all of Ninjago itself.

Cole: But what about Caila she's the elemental master of destruction, for crying out loud!

Kai: Yea what if they make her evil the Guardian of The Ultimate Spinjitzu Master Will be--

Jay: Gone!

Aya: We really, really need the Blood Ninja.

Nya: (Groans.) I should have been up there not her.

Kai: Don't beat yourself up sis, Caila know that you wanted here with us. That's why she saved you.

Nya: I hope.

Wu: Lets hope. (Kazashi still feeling sadness. As Zane calm him down.)

Lloyd: (seeing the bracelets getting beeping so fast and getting red.) I...I can't do it.

Kai: Why?

Lloyd: Without Caila. My powers feels really gone. Feeling lost...(Lowered his head.)

Misako: The Green Ninja, really need The Blood Ninja to be beside them.

Jay: So, what should we do? We can't just get back and took Caila's back. (Wu seeing Kazashi feeling sadness, Lloyd does too. Wu lowered his head.)

Wu: There is no hope...

(The sky starts to turn dark.)

Lloyd: What was that?

Jay: Uh the final battle?

Wu: Lloyd, your focus give strength to invoking the power of the golden dragon. You cannot lose faith now. Everything rests on your shoulders.

Lloyd: But Sensei, you saw what happened when I tried to face my father. I froze. I can't fight him.

Wu: You must. It is written in the scrolls.

Misako: Remember, your father is just as scared.

Wu: Then the battle will be decided by who is willing to fight.

Kai: You won't be alone. I'll be right behind you. You have my fire.

Cole: You have my earth.