Season 11 Episode 13: A Cold Goodbye

(P.I.X.A.L. has a nightmare about the Pyro Vipers breaking into the Hanger Bay. P.I.X.A.L. Shivers and pulls up the covers.)

Past Lloyd: Lookout! (The Titan Mach is seen disappearing. Aspheera shoots out of her staff at Wu. Wu is pushed out of the way by Zane.)

Past Nya: (Cries out at the sight of Zane disappearing when the magic hits him.) Zane! (Wu is knocked backwards onto the floor, shocked. Reaches out towards the empty space.) Oh, no!

Past Aya, Kazashi & Caila: Dad!

Past Tyke: No.

Past Cole: Zane!

(It cuts to Zane holding onto P.I.XA.L's hands, he then falls into the Ethereal Divide.)

P.I.X.A.L.: (Dream.) Zane! (Fails, reaching out.)

(P.I.X.A.L. wakes up.)

P.I.X.A.L.: Nooo! (She sits up and pants. She grabs a picture of her and Zane then some Aya, Kazashi and Caila head coming out as she staring at it.)

Aya, Kazashi & Caila: (Hearing screaming.) Mom!?

(The ninja run into the room.)

Nya: (Flips the light switch.) P.I.X.A.L.! Are you okay?

Aya: Are you okay?

Kazashi: What happened?

Caila: Mom?

P.I.X.A.L.: I am fine. I was dreaming about the moment..... he... he...

Lloyd: (he pats her back.) It's okay, we know.

Aya: (Rest her head in P.I.X.A.L.'s lap's.)

Kazashi: I don't know what to say but...even though Zane's is just my step-fathers. I feel lost too..

Caila: (Sighs.) Same...(P.I.X.A.L. pulls them three closer.)

P.I.X.A.L.: (Gazes at the picture, sadly.) I... find it difficult to accept that he is gone. Sorry, Aya. Kazashi. Caila..(They embraces together.)

Lloyd: Me too. (Sighs.)

Tyke: Same here.

Jay: We all do. It just doesn't feel real. (Cole nods.)

Wu: (Runs into the room.) Zane's alive!

Lloyd: What?!

Kai: Where?!

Jay: How?!

Wu: Quiet. All of you. Listen! I spoke to Aspheera at Kryptarium Prison. She didn't destroy Zane. She banished him to a distant realm.

Kai: Well, what are we waiting for?! We gotta go after him!

Lloyd: Yeah!

Kazashi: What Realm?

Wu: The Never Realm.

Tyke: Huh?

Aya: The Never-what now?

Nya: The Never-Realm?

Cole: I've never heard of it.

Wu: There are few who have. (Wu turns away and hurries down the hallway, with the ninja close behind.)