Season 4 Episode 4: Ninja roll

(At the palace, Chen announces the competitors for the next match.)

Chen: Skylor, Master of Amber, versus Jacob, Master of Sound. Fight!

Skylor: Eenie, meenie, minie, moe. Catch a Jadeblade by its toe! (The two start fighting.)

Garmadon: Master of Sound's gotten stronger since the last time I saw him.

Kai: (He finds his way to the arena.) Excuse me. Excuse me. Uh, don't mean to block your view. Just passing through. Sorry, all of these temples look the same. Did I miss anything?

Jay: Nothing, But the looks of it, you didn't miss much. (He points to everyone he upset.)

Caila: Sorry, about my friends...

Jay: Maybe we shouldn't be sitting together. I mean, the more they think we're a team, the bigger targets we put on ourselves.

Lloyd: Don't say that, we are a team. Sure we just lost Cole and still can't find Zane and Aya, but we're a team. Just, uhh--

Caila: --Smaller. All the more reason to stick together.

Kai: Skylor's fighting?

Garmadon: What has him so excited?

Jay: He had a crush on her until he found out they might be related.

Garmadon: Her element isn't Fire. She's the Master of Amber, power of absorption. She can emulate the power of anyone she's touched.

Kai: (He perks up.) You're telling me we're not related?

Kazashi: Love? Seriously.

Jay: You're telling me.

(Skylor was able to confuse Jacob and grab the Jadeblade. Everyone cheers for her.)

Kai: Yes! Go Skylor!

Chen: Winner! And loser. (He opens a trapdoor for Jacob.) I hope the Tournament of Elements has entertained you as much as it has me. To thank you, I wanted to give everyone fancy jewels and untold shiny things. (He pulls out a box of jewels.) But then in yesterday's battle, Master Jay and Cole tried to undermine me by teaming up and refusing to fight each other. And that made me very upset. For their insubordination, all of your fancy quarters will be taken away, and tonight everyone must sleep together in the chow house. That is all. Thank you, you can go.

Kai: Nice one, Jay.

Jay: Whoa, easy, Romeo.

Caila: Kai chill, he probably wasn't even going to give them anyway. He's just trying to get everyone against us.

Garmadon: Caila is right. Chen lives on lying and deception.

Lloyd: Don't worry about them. We aren't here to make friends, just to save Ours.

Garmadon: Yes, but your exclusion of others has only made enemies. Beware how you treat those around you, for they will treat you the same.
(Nya parks her vehicle in an alleyway.)

Wu: (On a hologram.) And you say the noodle trucks disappear at night? But where do they go?

Nya: That's what I'm trying to figure out. Perhaps if l follow them, they can lead me to more answers. I'll report more when I uncover more. (She hangs lead me to more answers. I'll report more when I uncover more. (She hangs up.) Initiate replicate software. (She makes it so that the D.B. Express looks like the noodle trucks.) You're not the only one who can disappear.