Season 11.5 Episode 8: My Enemy, My Friend

(Nya, Cole, Aya, Kazashi and Jay come down from the mountain, snowboarding and laughing, with Krag behind them. Cole and Aya jumps over some skeleton bones and lands on the bottom with Nya, Kazashi and Jay. Krag slides down and crashes into Cole, Kazashi and Jay, and they both laugh.)

Cole: Yeah! Alright!

Jay: I still can't believe you found a Traveler's Tree, Cole. (Nya joins them and they walk off towards the village.)

Cole: Me neither. Who would've thought Traveler's Tea comes from a tree, right? (Jay, Aya, Kazashi and Nya shake their heads.)

Nya: And how do we even turn the tea leaves into tea?

Jay: Maybe that Old Lady in the Villiage can help! She probably knows a lot of weird stuff.

Kazashi: Sorla? Yeah, hopefully.

Cole: All I know is l am not losing these leaves again. I'm keeping them tucked right here, safe and- (Krag roars and then sniffs.)

Aya: What's up, Krag? What do you smell?

(They all hear a roaring sound. They spot an Ice Dragon and run off to hide behind the ice. Boreal does not see them and passes by, heading for the village.)

Jay: (Gasps.) What was that? (Krag growls.)

Nya: A Dragon!

Kazashi: Looks like it's heading for the village!

Aya: (Gasps.) My little friend! (Boreal continues flying toward the village and Krag, Cole, Nya, Aya, Kazashi and Jay break out into a run. In the Great Lake, Uthaug and Boma try to break the ice.)

Uthaug: Uh. You're doing it wrong! Let me try. (He takes the ice breaker.)

Boma: The ice is just too thick!

Uthaug: (Scoffs.) Too thick for you, maybe, but I'm stronger.

Boma: Ugh, everyone knows I'm the strong one, Uthaug, if I can't do it, you don't have a chance.

Uthaug: What are you talking about? Look at my muscles, I don't even want to flex. (He uses the pickaxe a hammers the ice not making a dent.) Huh?

Boma: (Laughs.) Yea, you "are" stronger.

Uthaug: (Seeing Caila is standing staring at the sun.) What's wrong with her?

Boma: Probably she miss her family and her boyfriend.

Uthaug: I feel bad..

(Three children run across a bridge with fish. They pass by Sorla, who is standing, their head towards Kai, who is sleeping in a hammock.)

Child #1: Kai, Kai! Light our fish!

Kai: Okay, okay, one at a time!

(Kai starts to cook their fish with his Fire, but they are interrupted by a roar. They see Boreal heading towards them. Boreal flies over the village, surveying it.)

Child #2: What was that?

Caila: (She looks at the dragon.) A dragon?

Kai: (To the children.) Get inside, all of you.

(Boreal starts freezing the village. Kai grabs one of the children.)

Kai: Run kid!

(The kids take off, running. Kai starts to follow them but stops. He tries to summon his Fire. Caila gets ready to blast Boreal with her red destruction.)