Season 6 Episode 3: Enkrypted

(A series of doors open at Kryptarium prison as the ninja are led past several prisoners by warden Noble. Nya, frightened by the prisoners, grabs Jay, who trips.)

Jay: Whoa, ugh... (Morro picks him up.)

Cole: Don't look scared, look mean.

Tyke: Uh, why? (He says while in a little cage wearing a mini prisoner shirt.)

Cole: Because, you gotta look hard in a place like this Prisoners: Meat, fresh meat.

Jay: Ah!

Prisoners: (Chanting.) Fresh meat!

Kazashi: What do they mean by fresh meat?

Jay: I don't know but I really don't want to find out. (Scared.)

Morro: (Still possessing Aya.) Look, I was Villian last time. But, I still don't understand about "fresh meat".

Noble: Don't mind them, they all get a little grouchy when they don't get their meat.

Jay: Ah! (A cafeteria woman comes out ringing a triangle and giving meat to the prisoners.)

Prisoners: (Chanting.) Fresh meat!

Prisoners: Mm, meat!

(The ninja start going faster, away from the previous section of inmates.)

(Lloyd and Morro strains, attempting to take off the shackles.)

Zane: Kryptarium Prison, we've been here before, but as guests, never inmates.

(Lloyd and Morro tries taking off the shackles again.)

Noble: You can try, but those shackles are made of vengestone. Pretty good for shutting down your powers, The bracelets you wearing are coming off.

Lloyd: What? You can't do that! Caila would be having a headache!

Kai: Lloyd, you did just tell him what's the used of the bracelets!

Noble: I already know after Caila speech on the TV. It doesn't matter if Caila has a headache or not--

Ninja: ARE YOU CRAZY?! (That makes Noble and the other stop.)

Kazashi: You still don't know that Caila is going thinking that Lloyd is dead!

Lloyd: Give me that bracelets now! I don't want Caila get hurt again!

Noble: If I not?

Morro: Or else, I would killed you!

Nya: This is not good...

(Meanwhile...)

Noble: (Opening door.)...and placing you in the super mean and dangerous population. (Prisoners chatter indistinctly.)

Nya: Real special, all right.

Kazashi: What Nya said.

Lloyd: It's no problem, warden. We'll do our time until all of this is straightened out. Like I said before, we were framed.

Noble: That's what they all say. Now get in your cell, inmates! (Looks for keys.) Gosh, darn it, I forgot my keys again. Well, stay here while I go find them. (He runs off as the prisoners continue to chatter in the background.)

Jay: A-at least they're locked up. Hehehehe... (The mechanic presses his robot arm and all the cell doors slide open. He and the other prisoners surround the ninja.)