Season 8 Episode 3: The Oni and The Dragon

(The ninja land the bounty in Hollow's Bluff. Harumi and Lloyd are looking at the edge of the bounty.)

Harumi: Is this where well be living?

Lloyd: Just until we know you're safe.

Harumi: Don't you have a Headquarters?

Lloyd: It's too in the open. The Sons of Garmadon will be looking foryou. We'll need to keep moving. (He remembers about Caila's father symbol on Sons of Garmadon shirt.)

Harumi: Something's wrong?

Lloyd: Nothing, let's go. (He and Harumi go to the other ninja at the controls)

Cole: So, Harumi, looks like we're gonna be...roomies for a while. (Kai and Tyke facepalm at his bad joke and he shrugs.)

Tyke: You need do better than that.

Harumi: You have all been so gracious to take me in since our Palace was..taken away, and--

Jay: You're safe with us.

Zane: That assumption is not entirely justified, Jay. We know very little about the Sons of Garmadon's full capabilities.

Kai: We know nothing about them. Period.

Aya: Yeah, they only just after the Oni masks.

Caila: Unfortunately though, they already two of them. (Nya shows the Masks on the screen.) Dad, what about Mom's scanning?

Zane: Your mom scanned everywhere for the third Mask, but it came up empty. It's as if...it never existed.

Aya: That's a bummer.

Lloyd: Then we need to focus on who's giving the orders. A group this organized must have a leader.

Jay: Maybe someone from our past?

Kazashi: (Searching.) I'm not sure about that, some our Villians we've been fight is already captured on the Kryptarium.

Caila: (Groans while still hold her head.) We have to figure this out.

Lloyd: Are you oka--

Caila: I said, I'm fine! (She punch Lloyd's head on the top, since Caila is little bit tall than Lloyd.)

Lloyd: Ouch. (The ninja's laughs.)

Kai: Caila is taller than you Aya--

Aya: Better shut your mouth, before I broke your hair gel.

Kai: Hey! (Jay laughs.)

Harumi: (Harumi see's a underwear.) Uh, forgive me, but is this....underwear? (She picks it up.)

Jay: (He takes it embarrassed, and chuckles.) We're usually more organized. Ahem. But our leader got lost in a Time Stream. Uh, it's Cole's.

Cole: Their blue!

Jay: Actually, Aya put it there.

Aya: Excuse me, Since when do I put things in random places?

Jay: Last year, you do that.

Aya: Because, I have something to do! Like moving house!

Jay: Oh yeah, Zane, you told me to punish her, You also short sooo. (He picks up Aya.

Zane: No, I didn't Jay-- (jay and put her into the bucket and flips it made Aya upside down.)

Aya: Hey! Let me out!