Season 4 Episode 1: The Invitation

(In a jungle, Lloyd and Caila attack a few nindroids and enters a cave as a test.)

Lloyd and Caila: Ninja, go! (They use spinjitzu on the Nindroids. Lloyd tries to reach the golden armor, but it disappears.)

Caila: Bad time.

Cyrus: You both got closer than I thought you would. But then again, I didn't think you'd be quite so rough on my security droids.

Caila: Yea sorry about that.

Cyrus: It is quiet alright.

Kazashi: Good job, Caila. Lloyd.

Caila: Kaza! (She hugs Kazashi.)

Lloyd: If we can't steal the Golden Armor, I'd be surprised if anyone else could. It's secure, but where is the real one?

Cyrus: Some secrets are best kept safe.

Wu: Lloyd, Caila, Kazashi, where are the other ninja? I asked for all of you to take part in this test.

Kazashi: Uh....

Lloyd: Uh, they, uh, they really wanted to be here, but they, uh...all had other plans.

Cyrus: I understand perfectly well. The loss of Zane and Aya has affected us all. I haven't even heard word from my assistant Pixal since his memorial. It's heartbreaking.

Wu: If we dwell too long on what's missing, we fail to see what can be gained. The absence of Zane will either tear you four apart, or bring you closer together. The choice is yours.

Caila: We'll do what I can, but it won't be easy.

Wu: The greatest lessons never are.

Cyrus: Kazashi, I wanted you to follow me.

Kazashi: Oh, sure. Sorry guys, I can't go with you guys.

Lloyd: No problem. Me and Caila will do that.

Wu: How's your silver power, Caila?

Caila: It's getting pretty good. I will use it for good.

Wu: Good to hear it.

(After the show, Jay is in his dressing room.)

Jay: Ninja never quit, huh, Zane? Aya?

Caila: The team needs you Jay.

Lloyd: Now more than ever.

Jay: (Turns around and, after seeing Lloyd and Caila, gasps.) How did you both get in here?

Lloyd: We're ninja remember, and you are wearing makeup. (Caila laughs.)

Jay: Hey, hey, hey, hey. It's concealer, a time-honored tool of the ninja. what do you mean by "team?" I refuse to fight beside Cole. There's nothing you can say that will get me back with that black-hearted, rock-pounding.

Caila: Jay, you know she still speaks about you.

Lloyd: You don't belong here, Jay. This isn't you. You're the Master of Lightning, not the Master of Lighting. You know where we'll be if you change your mind. (He takes Caila hand, but Caila let go.)

Caila: And, you better quit with touching me.

Lloyd: Owh, hehe, Sorry.

(They leave to find Cole chopping wood in the blackwood forest.)