Season 9 Episode 7: The Weakest Link

(The Resistance brings in a captured Harumi who is sitting in a chair.)

Harumi: (Laughs.) Oh, how the tables have turned.

Caila: Shut up, and just sit.

Harumi: Oh-ho, The Mate..of the Green Ninja.

Caila: Mate?

Lloyd: We're not dating!

Caila: And what's dating?

Harumi: You need to teach your beloved innocent girlfriend.

Caila: What's girlfriend again? (Use emote think and look to the others.)

Dareth, Nya, Tyke & Skylor: Uh...

Tyke: (Facepalms.)

Lloyd: Stop! You got captured now.

Dareth: Yeah, your plan worked. We got Harumi. Now what do we do?

Nya: What if we use her for trade? Our friends in Kryptarium Prison for her.

Tyke: Yeah! And some travelers tea to bring everyone else back.

Harumi: How does that make you feel, Lloyd? That your Father cares for me more than his own son.

Lloyd: My father cares for no one, only his thirst for more power. (To the rest.)

Caila: He won't free our friends, and the others have to find a way from where they are themselves. We'll hold on to her until she's valuable to us.

Harumi: My generals have been here before. It's only a matter of time until they find me.

Dareth: I hate to admit it, but she's right. I hope whatever courage you have up your sleeve is an ace, because right now, we're about to fold. But don't tell me right now 'cause I think she can hear us.

Tyke: We're in the same room Dareth, of course she can hear us.

Dareth: Heh, right. (The door immediately opens.)

Skylor: Found something, in her belongings.

Mystake: I think you need to see this.

Harumi: (She grunts, trying to free herself.)

Nya: Go. I'll keep watch over her. (Lloyd, Caila, Tyke, and Dareth follow Skylor and Mystake.)

Lloyd: What is it?

Mystake: The Oni Mast of Hatred.

Skylor: If your two Elemental Power doesn't return, this could certainly help.

Caila: But, isn't it too dangerous?

Dareth: If it's an ace you're looking for, that's a pair of them.

Mystake: But Oni power is Dark Magic. Wield it only at your own peil.

Tyke: It you're call Lloyd, Caila. (Lloyd and Caila looks at the Mask of Hatred, They two look eachother and throws it at Harumi in the room.)

Harumi: My mask! You're going to steal it?

Lloyd: Save the performance, I'm not going to use it. It's a trap. The only reason someone as smart as her was captured is because she wanted to be.

Harumi: Ooh, very perceptive, Lloyd. You're smarter than you let on. If I can't trick you, perhaps I can deliver a message: Emperor Garmadon will destroy you, and you can do nothing to stop it because you can NEVER change. As much as you want to, you don't have it in you to hurt your dear Poppy. For Caila, You just a girl who just trying to be an fake hero. You can't protect Lloyd, you barely can't do anything!