Season 9 Episode 2: Iron and Stone

(The Dragon Hunters brought Kai, Kazashi, Jay, and Zane to Iron Baron.)

(The four are pushed to the ground.)

Kai: (He see's the throne made out of dragon bones.) His throne. I already hate him.

Kazashi: Quite Kai.

Iron Baron: They don't look as I imagined. (The Hunters laugh.) Where did you find them?

Heavy Metal: To the south. They were building a fortification.

Jay: That's pretty generous. Heh. More like a rickety shack. But after losing everything, who am I to complain?

Heavy Metal: Did I say you could speak?

Daddy No Legs: We took them by surprise. There may be more.

Iron Baron: Is this true? Are there more of your kind?

Kai: Our kind?

Zane: No, We're alone.

Jet Jack: Then tell us, who do these diapers and ice clip belong to?

Zane: (in his mind.) Aya.

Kai: Oh, those are Jay's. Tell 'em, Jay.

Jay: Oh. I have a weak bladder and like to accessorize. (The Hunters laugh.)

Iron Baron: See how they lie? See their treachery? They cannot help it. It's in their nature.

Zane: (Whispering.) Do not reveal anything. (Jet Jack throws the Sun Clip Communication device away and Zane catches it and puts it in his pocket. Jay looks at him.)

Iron Baron: But there is one whom you cannot deceive.

Kazashi: Okay, now, take it easy there, Captain. Let's not do anything-

Iron Baron: Throw the Oni into Pit!

Hunters: Slab knows! Slab knows! Slab knows! Slab knows! Slab knows! Slab knows! Slab knows! Slab knows! Slab knows! Slab knows!

Kai: Oni? You're making a mistake!

Zane: We are not Oni!

Kazashi: This is getting worse.

Jay: Okie do kie. Off we go. (Daddy No Legs lead the four Ninja into Dead's End.)

Kai: They think we're Oni.

Jay: I know, how funny. And here we thought they were Oni. (They see a Fire Dragon forced to provide it's fire power to blacksmiths.)

Zane: Their entire culture appears to be built around the hunting of Dragons and exploiting their Elemental Powers.

Kazashi: Then it's a good thing we kept our identities secret.

Arkade: (Stops Kazashi.) Ah! Welcome to the Dead's End! May I have your parts when you expire? (Kazashi walks away)

Kai: At least we know what to call this dump. But what do you make of this "Slab?" And what's "the Pit?"

Jay: Duh. It's most likely an arena. A brutal tradition but exciting nonetheless. I for one can't wait!

Kai: You have totally lost it Jay.

Jay: No, I have to-

Kazashi: Totally found it, yea, yea, yea. And anyways Jay this isn't good, it's bad. And it's only gonna get worse.