Season 5 Episode 4: The Temple on Hounted Hill

(At steep wisdom, Wu is training Nya to become the water ninja.)

Wu: Concentrate. Focus on reversing the flow. Become the water, Nya. Embrace it. You can control it. Become the Water Ninja. (He gasps when he thinks Nya controlled the water, but sighs when he sees that she just blocked the water with her hand.)

Nya: I'm not the Water Ninja. I'm a Samurai. I'm afraid my friends are in trouble, and I won't be there to help. We don't even know for sure if I have the power, so if everyone is waiting for me to discover I'm some sort of Water Ninja. (Wu notices a lily pad in the pond move backwards in sync with Nya's gestures) maybe we've got a problem.

Misako: And maybe we have an even bigger one. (She leads them inside the tea shop.)

Ronin: Your first problem is the opening of a tea shop in the middle of a dry season. Water's at a premium. Then there's the name. Steep Wisdom? Ugh. More like Steep Debt. I mean, heh, where are the customers? Maybe we need some music to lighten the mood, Maybe you could ask your light ninja friend to do something about this.

Wu: Who is this strange fellow?

Ronin: And you need to have a name with pizazz, like Curiosi-teal Or Shake Your Boo-Teal Heh! These are just off the top of my head. This place is a cluttered mess.

Misako: Excuse me, but if you're not a customer, what are you doing in our shop?

Ronin: You mean my shop.

Wu: Huh?

Ronin: Oh, right. They never told you. Name's Ronin. And since l'm now effectually the majority shareholder, I'm your new business partner.

Wu: (Gasps.)

Nya: What?

Ronin: After the ninja lost the scroll of who-whatzu to that Morro dude, I bailed them out in exchange for their shares in the tea shop. Since they destroyed my pawn shop, I thought it was a fair trade until I saw this sorry place.

Nya: They didn't get the Scroll of Airjitzu?

Misako: If they didn't get it, they'll never be able to follow the rest of the clues to the tom of the first spinjitzu master.

Nya: Let me go. They need me more than ever.

Ronin: Relax, the ninja are fine. I told them another possible way they could get it. Don't you know in life, there's always second chances.

Wu: What do you mean another way?

Ronin: What? No one ever told you about Yang's Haunted Temple?

(The ninja arrive on a tour to the Temple.)

Patty Keys: Welcome to Yang's Haunted Temple, the historical landmark and former home of Sensei Yang, the notorious sensei without a pupil, infamous for creating the lost martial art of Airjitzu. Unfortunately, we can't take our tour groups inside, for rumors say anyone trapped inside its walls at sunrise, will be turned intoa Ghost permanently. But, if you listen closely, maybe we'll be able to hear the Ghost of Sensei Yang himself looking for his lost pupils.

Zane: (Yelling.) I hope it's not a rumor, for it's our only hope!

Caila: Aaa!! (Caila screams jumps because she was right beside Zane, as she hides behind Cole.)

Cole: Ah, sorry about my loud friend. He's a little hard of hearing.

Zane: (Yelling.) l am sorry!