Season 11 Episode 3: A Rocky Start

(The ninja dash around in the Monastery, packing up for their quest.)

Cole: Has anyone seen my sunscreen?

Kai: No.

Aya: I put it on storage room.

Lloyd: (Runs to Caila who doing packing it to her one sleeves backpack.) Where's my sword?

Caila: Go check in the courtyard.

Lloyd: Got it! (He goes to the courtyard.)

Nya: Are you bringing sneakers or boots?

Zane: (Runs past her.) Sneakers.

Kai: (Passes her other side.) Boots. (Nya sighs.)

Lloyd: (Has his sword. Comes back from outside.) Found it!

(Kai and Lloyd almost crash into each other and spin around.)

Kai: Whoa!

Lloyd: Ahh! (Sees Kai holding his Starfarer comic.) Hey, is that my Starfarer comic?

Kai: You lent it to me, remember?

Lloyd: Like a year ago.

Kai: But--

Caila: Give him back his book, Kai. (While walks past them while holding her hat.)

Kai: Ugh, fine. Take it. (Lloyd smiled like a kid and walks away.)

Cole: Found by sunscreen! ButI can't find by guzzler hat. (To the Ninja.) Does anyone see my guzzler hat?!

Ninja - Cole and Kazashi: Nope.

Aya: (Runs up to Nya.) Are you sure you're going to need this much stuff?

Nya: Yup.

Kazashi: That's...very lot of stuff.

Jay: (From a room.) Hey Caila! Could you get my travel pillow!? I think it's in the living room!

Caila: All right. (She runs.)

Lloyd: Caila, I found something.

Caila: What is it? (Lloyd gives her jacket in season 5 - 9.) Oh yeah, right. Thanks. (Lloyd smiled, as Caila walks away.)

Zane: (Sees Cole with his guzzler hat.) You're not bringing that, are you?

Cole: My soda guzzler? You bet!

Zane: I thought we were supposed to pack essential items.

Cole: This is essential! How am I supposed to quest and stay hydrated at the same time, Zane? (Slurps from his hat.)

Chicken: (Clucks.)

Jay: Nevermind Caila! Found my travel pillow! (Takes his travel pillow from the Chicken.) The Chicken had it. Uh, so does anyone have room for my travel pillow?

Ninja: No! (The Chicken sticks its head through the pillow, but Jay keeps it out of reach.)

(Lloyd staring at Caila who wearing her jacket.)

Lloyd: Caila..(As Jay's runs up.)

Jay: Lloyd, you need to come here quick!

Lloyd: Huh? (Jay drags him, Aya and Kazashi seeing that as they followed.)