Season 8 Episode 5: Dead Man's Squall

(After their bikes fell off the cliff, Zane tries to get Mr. E to talk.)

Zane: Are you the Quiet One? Are you the Quiet One? (They attack each other.) Who are you? Who...is...in..charge!? Who? You don't have to do this. (Mr. E kicks him off the cliff.) Who. (He shuts down.)

(Mr. E is about to go to Zane and put something in his but there's a Sun towards him, then The sunlight attacked him, Mr. E tried to dodge but couldn't so he ran away.)

Mr. E: (To someone while run away when sun still chasing him.) neeb sah part eht. (He walks away leaving Zane on the ground, and Aya Still covered by rocks.)

(The Ninja's get down from the bounty.)

Kazashi: Dad? Sis! Where are you?! Dad! Sis! (While run searching.)

Kai: They could be anywhere.

Lloyd: You guys search Aya, Me, Caila and Tyke searching Zane. (They nods and run.)

Jay: Aya! Where are you!?

Kazashi: Sis!

Kai: (Sees there's alot of rocks covered.) Eugh-ugh! (Used fire as the rocks showing Aya in shut down.)

Ninja: Aya! (Runs towards them.)

Nya: (Sees there's alot broken parts.) Oh no...she's really broken.

Jay: Oh no.

Kazashi: Sis..

Cole: I take her. (He holds Aya and gets on the bounty.)

Nya: (Sees sun fly towards them from the sky.) Huh?

Jay: Sun? How did that...

Kazashi: Sun? She said something. "Please fix her and protect her. Moon"

Kai: How did you understand if that Sun can't speak?

Kazashi: I...I don't know. She sent me a message to protect Ninjago and Aya.

Nya: Then, we all are.

Jay: I will fix Zane and Aya.

(In other side.)

Caila: Dad! Dad! (She runs sees Zane in broken parts and in shut down.) Dad! (She sits.) No...

Lloyd: He's...really broken..

Tyke: (Sighs.) Two Nindroids down..

Lloyd: Pixal, get bounty here. We found Zane.

(In the control room on the Bounty, the ninja are around Zane and Aya who are lying on beds.)

Lloyd: How bad are they?

P.I.X.A.L.: Zane and Aya has same extensive damage to all systems. Their neural net and cognitive cores suffered severe failures.

Nya: Can you save them?

P.I.X.A.L.: I've diverted power to critical life functions, but Zane and Aya will have to do most of the work. They must reconfigure their system and reboot themselves.

Harumi: Isn't there anything we can do?

Caila: No..(Kazashi comfort her.)

Lloyd: We have to keep moving or the Sons of Garmadon will find us. We're already down one nindroid and one ninja, we can't risk to lose more. They'll do anything to get their hands on the baby.