Season 10 Episode 3: The Fall

(The Omega stands in front of the blackened Realm Crystal, with Lloyd, Caila, and Garmadon in a fighting stance before him.)

The Omega: So, this is the Realm of the First Spinjitzu Master? Soon, their power will be gone. Forever.

Lloyd: Power? Father, what is he talking about?

Garmadon: What do you think? Power of your grandfather.

Caila: The power of Creation.

Garmadon: Hmm, correct. You better do not use your silver power, or he will knows about it. (He says bitterly.)

The Omega: Soon, there will be nothing, but Destruction. (Points his staff at Garmadon.) You. You are Oni. Why have you not taken this realm?

Garmadon: Well, I...it's complicated. Enough talk. Let's get this over with.

Lloyd: (Immediately does Spinjitzu.) Ha-aahh!! (The Omega whips his staff against Lloyd, throwing him back against the wall. Groans and slumps to the ground.) Uah-ahh.

Caila: Sorry Garmadon, but. (She used her silver power and red destruction to Omega.)

Omega: (Surprised.) Creation? You are the master of Creation and Destruction. (He points his staff at her.)

Caila: (Smirks.) Yea, why seem so surprised?

Garmadon: Fool, but smart. (The Omega swings his staff wildly at him. He tries to dodge it, but is struck down. Groans. Then gets up, chuckling.) Is that the worst you can do? I'm growing bored. (Summons his power with Caila and throws it at the Omega. The Omega blocks it both powers, and it bounces back. Garmadon and Caila duck down just in time, and it creates a hole in the wall behind them. The Omega jumps up, twirling, and lands near Lloyd, striking him against another wall. Lloyd groans, paint.)

Caila: Lloyd! (She runs up to him hitting the Omega into the wall with her powers.)

Omega: Enough of this!

Caila: (She stand up Lloyd.) And you should enough too! (Her eyes turned into red blood left purple.)

Garmadon: Don't just sit there. Get up and fight!

Lloyd: Aagh! Unh! (Lloyd shouts angrily and runs at the Omega again, but he swings his staff around, knocking him back through the hole. He crashes into a podium, and the Sword of Sanctuary falls out. He gasps, looking into the sword.) The Sword of Sanctuary. The future is reflected in it's blade.

Caila: That's it. Bring it!

Lloyd: (Gets up. Flips through the hole, and leaps at the Omega. Caila fight with The Omega as The Omega throws darkness, wrapping him in it.) Huh? (The Omega throws him into the air and strikes him with the staff against the wall. The Omega tries to do the same with Garmadon.) Guess they don't care much about the future. (Rolls over.) I'm getting tired of this. (Their watch beeping.) Oh yeah, everytime we in trouble, our watch beeping.

Caila: I'm done with this...(she use her red Destruction again.)

Garmadon: (Uses his power to push the darkness.) So am I! How did you ever defeat me in the first place? (Garmadon and Caila shoves their power into the Omega, and they continue to fight each other.)

(The Omega turns around and throws his darkness at him, but Lloyd slides underneath, slicing at the darkness, and flips, smashing the Realm Crystal into pieces. Lloyd smiles, landing.)