Season 3 Episode 8: The Titanium Ninja

(The nindroids put the golden weapons on top of Borg tower.)

Overlord: Have they melted down the Golden Weapons?

Pythor: Yes, the golden armour will be ready for your evil bidding, my Dark Lordship.

Overlord: Borg's still here? What use is he now that Project Arcturus is completed? (Laughs.) Yes. Yes! Behold, the beginnings of the Golden master.

Cyrus: You're..you're releasing me? But what have you done? What now?!

Cryptor: Now you watch your city and all of Ninjago Cyrus: How can I stop this?

Cryptor: fall. And bow to a new master. Looks like you already have that part down. (Laughs.)

(The ninja are still trapped on the asteroid.)

Aya: These bugs just keep coming. We are going nowhere.

Jay: Nya, there's no way we're getting off this planet. Any last words? My darling.

Cole: How about "It was always you, Cole. I won't be able to carry on without you"

Nya: (On a communication device) Now is not the time for that! Can't I care for both of you? Now just don't give up.

Lloyd: My dad was right, I should've never given up my golden power. We could have all been home. Now the Overlord has all he needs to become the Golden Master.

Garmadon: Don't say that. I was wrong. You must trust your friends. Trust yourself.

Pixal: They've returned with the Golden Weapons. It's only a matter of time.

Wu: Search for the power within, then realize the greatness within each other.

Caila: He's right. We can get off this planet.

Kai: What about your green power, Lloyd?

Kazashi: It's too far. He'd never be able to keep his focus that long.

Cole: (Sighs.) No one happens to have a build-your-own-rocket-kit handy, do they?

Lloyd: Whoa. That's it!

Jay: You have a build-your-own-rocket-kit?

Lloyd: No, but we can make one. Arcturus may not fly, but she'll give us all the metal we need. And Zane knows this solar system better than anyone.

Zane: And Kazashi and Aya's powers when they made it together, can make it a solar for the ship. it can help with repairing that.

Kazashi: And Kai's fire could weld the missing parts.

Kai: Cole's manpower could do all the heavy lifting.

Cole: And Jay has enough electricity and nerd knowledge to make a halfway believable spacecraft.

Aya: Haha. Hey! Hey. This could actually work.

Kai: Let's fire this thing up and see if she'll fly. (They finish making the rocket.)

Lloyd: Boosters?

Kai: Check

Lloyd: Electronics?

Jay: Check.

Lloyd: Navigation?

Zane: Check.

Lloyd: Solar power?

Aya & Kazashi: Check.

Lloyd: How are we holding together?