Season 1 Episode 9: Royal Black Smith

Skales: Ugh. Why musst we ssstop if the next Fangblade is just ahead of usss?

Pythor: (Uses his staff to crumble the floor beneath them.) What good is unlocking the with the four Fangblades, if we're not around to see it? Get the boy and The Girl!

Skales: Bring the boy and the girl!

(Two Serpentine frees Lloyd from his chain.)

Lloyd: Oh, you're letting us go?

Caila: Finally.

Pythor: Heh, only to fetch, my dear boy and girl. Do step lightly. (Pythor leads them to the ledge.)

(Lloyd and Caila almost falls, making Lloyd scream and Caila holding Lloyd.)

Pythor: Bring me the Fangblade, and I'll let you go.

Lloyd: Oh. (Grunts.) Woah! (He miraculously avoids all the traps. He looks at the pedistal, but it's empty.)

Caila: It's gone!

Pythor: It's gone!?

Skales: Where iss it?

Lloyd: Do we still get to be freed?

Pythor: No!

Caila: Ugh!

(At the bounty, the are trying to figure out how to stop Pythor from unleashing the Devourer while examininga Fangblade hologram.)

Nya: They got the first one, but there are three more, and we just need one to stop Pythor. They have a map, and we don't, so they question remains: how are we gonna find them first?

Jay: I still can't get over the fact that you were the mysterious Samurai. Is anyone else blown away like I am?

Kazashi: We're over that. Can we move on?

Jay: (Speaks Gibberish.) Someone's a little hot under the collar. It appears his impatience is because he has not found inner peace and unlocked his like you and I have.

Kai: Great observation, Mr. Roboto, but Cole, Aya and Kazashi hasn't found it either.

Cole: I got it!

Kai: You've unlocked it? Oh, why are me, Aya and Kazashi the only ones!?

Kazashi: It's hard to figure it out for both of us. our powers is kinda complicated to unlocked it.

Cole: No, I figured out where I recognized the Fangblade from. I have a picture of it. (He goes to get the picture.)

Kai: Oh, haha, is that it? Heh. Good.

Cole: I got it! (He shows them the from his photo album.)

Jay: That's it!

Cole: Back where I grew up, there's this pretty big where every year the winner gets the Blade Cup. My dad's won it multiple times.

Zane: You never told us your dad was an accomplished athlete. What sport?

Cole: Oh, h-he's a, uh...a blacksmith.

Kai: Nothing wrong with that. My was a blacksmith, too. But I've never heard of a competition--

Cole: That's because he's not "blacksmith" blacksmith. He's a... (He turns a page of his album to show them a picture of his. Everyone snickers.)