Season 8 Episode 9: True Potential

(At night a garbage truck stops at an alley way with 2 people coming out of the truck to take the trash.)

News Reporter: (On radio.) In other news, Ninjago City has once again been saved by the Ninja from the clutches of a militant biker gang calling themselves the Sons of Garmadon. Almost killing the Blood Ninja in the process.

Man #1: Yeah, hear about that? Happened just a few blocks away. Crazy, right?

News Reporter: (On radio.) Over three hundred of it's gang members have been sentenced to Kryptarium Prison, while its suspected leader, the Royal Jade Princess of Ninjago. Harumi, is being questioned by the police.

Man #2: Uh, what I wouldn't give to be a ninja. Hoo. Hah. Hyah. (His back cracks.) Ooh!

Man #1: Hey, easy there, Master of Trash. This shift just started.

Man #2: Aw, this drive. It's killing me.

Garmadon: (Mysteriously.) She calls me.

Aarmau: (Mysteriously.) They calls us.

Man #2: She calls you what?

Man #1: I didn't say anything.

Garmadon: (Mysteriously again.) She calls me. (Garmadon reveals himself. The two run away screaming.) She calls me!

Aarmau: (Reveals himself.) I heard someone that I cares about.

(Harumi is locked up in an interrogation room.)

Commissioner: Has she talked yet?

Simon: She hasn't given us squat. They don't call her the Quiet One for nothing. (A garbage truck drives up.)

Officer #1: No, it can't be-

Officer #2: Sir, watch out! (The Commissioner is thrown across the room and hits the wall of the interrogation room.)

(The Ninja, Misako, and Pixal, are celebrating at Laugh's.)

Ninja: 🎵 It's time for training and we're getting started. It's on, you know. And we wanna see you whip and shout it. 🎵

Kazashi: 🎵 We rock! 🎵

All except Kazashi: 🎵 You roll. 🎵

Ninja: 🎵 They say, go slow. And everything just stands so stilI. 🎵

All except Kai: 🎵 We say, go go. 🎵

Kazashi: 🎵 We're ready for the fight, we know the dril. 🎵

Jay: 🎵 It seems so long ago. This part is- Okay, listen. 🎵

Cole: Okay, here it comes

Aya: Yea! (Playing on her electric guitar while singing.)

Caila: And one, and two, and one, two, three. (While playing her violin in playfully while singing.)

Ninja: 🎵 They say, go slow. And everything just stands so still. We say, go go. You're gonna see us rip into it. We just jump up, kick back, whip around, and spin, And then we. 🎵

P.I.X.A.L.: (See's Wu dancing. Simultaneously.) That must be a strange sight. To see someone you've known for so long suddenly look so young.

Misako: (Simultaneously.) He always had a young soul. At least he's happy.

Ninja: 🎵 Jump back, do it again. Ninja, go. Ninja, come on, come on..🎵