Season 6 Episode 1: Infamous

(The screen pans around a golden teapot with three blue panels surrounding it and Jay yells and grunts. Zooms in on teapot and reflection reveals a skeleton being kicked by Jay, grunting once again. Jay whips out his nunchucks, fighting the skeleton who is dodging his attacks. Jay knocks the skeleton away and four more skeletons drop from the ceiling. Jay grabs the teapot handle and turns it, switching the first blue panel to red, which flips around to reveal Kai.)

Kai: Ninja, go!

(Kai does spinjitzu, defeating the skeletons. A skeleton is knocked down a ramp, and under it is stretching his arms. Skeletons sprint down the hall and Cole ghostly emerges from the wall so the skeletons run back only to finda punch from Zane crashing through a barrier of ice. Kai and Jay come sliding down the ramp with excitement and all four ninja line up together facing the screen. Cole comes forward and pounds the floor tripping the skeletons into the wall. The ninja go into fighting stances. Samukai crashes through the wall and charges at them. A green light appears and the green ninja emerges. He lands and punches Samukai with green Energy.)

Kai: (In projected voice.) Do you have the golden scroll, Lloyd?

Lloyd: (In projected voice.) I sure do, Kai! But I don't know what is says. Can anyone help me read it?

Ninja: We can! Because reading is the first step to every adventure. Go, reading, go!

Caila: Go, reading, go...? Huh? Weird.

Dareth: An...Cut! Brilliance plus perfection! Clean up, little fellas, and make some headway here. That's a wrap!

Nya: A wrap? We just got here.

Aya: Yea, Dareth said.

Dareth: Hey, hey! There's my boys! I knew you could Spinjitzu but that acting knocked me out. (Notices Kazashi.) Oh, hey. I thought your go in concert.

Kazashi: I told you Dareth, I'm not going on the concert.

Dareth: Why not!? (Notices Nya.) Oh, hey, sweetheat. Mind sticking around for a segment to teach girls how to apply makeup?

Nya: (Looks to the back corner, angered.) You're gonna need makeup when I rearrange your face! (She walks over to punch Dareth, but Caila holds her back.)

Jay: Woah! Easy! Nya is one of us now, there's no reason she should be treated differently.

Dareth: No reason? You added a girl to the group. You know how much that hurts your image? You're a boy band, a hunk machine!

Aya: Hey I'm part of the team too!

Cole: Yea, Caila and Aya was the one of the first people on the team.

Caila: And the team is not just boys Dareth.

Nya: Yea!

Lloyd: We're equals. Our power comes from no one being more important than the other.

Kai: Important? No. Irresistible.. uh, debatable. (Winks at fangirls in the doorway. Other Girls scream and try to run to him, but guards stop them and Caila sighs in annoyance.)

Woman #1: Kazashi!! I like youuu!!!

Kazashi: (He used normal moon hoodie to cover himself.) I...really don't like this so much...(Aya pats his back.)

Dareth: (Chuckles.) I don't tell you how to do your business, don't tell me how to do mine. Remember how every time you save Ninjago no one cared? Well, now Dareth's in charge and Dareth says don't change the recipe. You boys are the face of the franchise, and Kazashi and Aya is doing a concert again!