Season 2 Episode 7: The Stone Army

(At the Destiny's bounty, the ninja are sleeping, but the alarm clock starts blaring, waking them up.)

Cole: Ugh. (He hits his head on the top bunk.)

Jay: Uh, Aah! (He falls off his bed.)

(Kai throws something at the clock, making it hit a gramophone and makes it louder. The ninja groans, but Zane, being a nindroid, is unaffected by the noise.)

Aya: Ahh turn it off!

Caila: Ugh! (She sleeping beside Lloyd, as she sit and blasting her blood destruction to a gramophone.)

Aya: (Noticed.) Huh? You sleep with Lloyd?

Kazashi: Better be act fool.

Caila: Can you guys shut up? Sensei just told me to sleep with him.

Lloyd: Is it Wednesday already?

Jay: Sunrise exercise. I hate sunrise exercise.

Wu: (Comes in, ringing a mini gong.) Ah. Good morning, morning, morning! Up, up. It's a new day, students. Before we begin sunrise exercise, I noticed the dragon made another mess outside. It looks like a two-person job, hehe.

Cole: Uh, what was that, Sensei?

Kai: (Simultaneously.) Did I hear an SOS call come in?

Zane: (Simultaneously.) I senseI need to be somewhere else.

Jay: Lloyd, Caila, haha. I'm sure you got this, heh.

Aya: Good luck little. (Kazashi crosses his arms.)

Lloyd: Aww, you might've been able to dump chores on me when I was smaller, but I'm grown up now. That's not fair!

Kai: (Sighs.) You're right, Lloyd. We need to settle this like men. With a round of Rock, Paper, Clamp! Okay, on three! One, two, three!

(Lloyd and Caila chooses rock but everyone else chose paper.)

Jay: Haha, paper beats rock!

Aya: Is it me or, our hand like a crab?

Lloyd: (Groans.) How does paper beat rock? (Lloyd prepares to clean up the Dragon while Caila is already and not having a problem with it) l always have to do the dirty work.

Caila: You're not alone shortie.

Lloyd: (shocked and annoyed.) You did call me what?

Cole: Hey, having a pet Dragon requires a lot of responsibility.

Jay: Didn't your mom ever let you have a pet?

Lloyd: I don't remember my mom. She abandoned me when I was really young.

Kai: She just left? Who took care of you?

Lloyd: I spent my whole life at the Darkley's boarding school. (They look at Caila.)

Caila: (she glances up at them.) Meh, I rather not tell you guys about my parents. Because, you know. I hate them.

Aya: Caila, I know all about you. But--

Nya: Hey, I have a mission for you guys. (She slides down the Bounty's anchor.)

Nya: It's the Museum of Ninjago! They've asked for you guys! Something really strange has happened.

Kai: What?