Season 12 Episode 8: The Maze of the Red Dragon

(The Ninjago, Okana, and Okino head into the Maze of the Red Dragon.)

Okino: (Narrates.) I am Okino.

Okana: (Narrates.) And I am Okana. We are the Samurais of Terre Karana.

Okino: (Narrates.) Our entire existence we have sought to fulfill our duty, guiding our masters across the dangers of Terra Karana. I have failed many times. (He remembers the times he failed his masters and honoured them.)

Okana: (Narrates.) We have failed together, many times. But now...

Okino: (Narrates.) We have masters truly worthy of our honourable efforts. We will not fail them!

(They're made it into The Maze of the red dragon.)

Okana: We must stay together. The Maze of the Red Dragon contains many twists and turns.

Jay: Pfft! No problem. I'm great at mazes.

Cole: This might be harder than the ones you're used to on the backs of cereal boxes. (Jay scoffs.)

Jay: Well, how many mazes have you solved-

Nya: Come on guys.

(The ninja, Okino and Okana arrive walk to the path of Statues that look similar to the ones from Dyer Island.)

Kazashi: Huh. Those statues look familiar.

Nya: Yeah. He's right. Those are just like the statues we saw at Dyer Island!

Cole: Oh, yeah! The ones that shot lasers at us- (The statue next to Cole shoots lasers.) Woah!

(The Ninja summon their prime controller weapons.)

Okana: Go! Quickly!

(The Team run across the statues, deflecting the lasers and destroying the statues along the way. The final statue shoots its laser at Jay. Jay dodges the laser and destroys the statue, as Kazashi does too together.)

Jay: Gotcha!

Okino: They are many traps here. You must always be aware of your surroundings.

Lloyd: Good safety tip. Right, guys?

(The Ninja nod in agreement. Lloyd takes a step but Okino stops him, then pulls out his sword and presses a floor panel. Spikes appear.)

Lloyd: Thanks, Okino.

Nya: That...was close. (The ninja and Okino slowly avoid the floor panels. Jay jumps over the others and reaches the other side.) Jay..

Jay: Heheh.

Caila: Just slow and steady everyone. No one tries to copy Jay. (Lloyd eyes keep staring at her who still walking pass the plate. Everyone made it. Except for her.)

Cole: Totally. Looking at you Kai. (Kai huffs offended.)

Kazashi: Guys, focus.

(Caila looks at sky then when Lloyd catches her eye, reminding her what happened back in the Never-Realm. Distracted, she is about to step on a plate when Okana stops her with her sword.)

Caila: Geez. Thanks, Okana. (Okana nods.)

(Jay looks at both sides of the maze.)

Jay; Which way now?

Cole: Uh, Okino, Okana. Any ideas? Left or right- (All of Prime Empire except Okino and Okina pause.)