Season 6 Episode 6: My Dinner with Nandakhan

(The NGTV helicopter flies to Djinjago.)

Gayle: Ninjago News Air Traffic control, Gayle Gossip with breaking news. For weeks, everyone has been stumped as to why prime real estate of Ninjago has simply vanished into thin air. Well, consider the mystery solved. They are in thin air. Directly above us are the missing remains. I'm staring at it right now, folks. Literally, chunks of Ninjago reassembled into what looks like...Hold on, I think I see someone flying towards us. Maybe they can provide more clarity. (Instead, they were attacked.) More breaking news. Literally, my news chopper is breaking apart. The people of this floating island do not provide more clarity. They provide more cannon fire! Dangerous cannon fire! This is Gayle Gossip signing off, hopingl can still land this thing.

(With Nadakhan's crew and Jay, Aya, Kazashi and Caila on Djinjago.)

Nadakhan: Looks like you missed a spot. (He spills Jay, Aya, Kazashi and Caila.)

Aya: Oit! Why you spills us that bucket?!

Kazashi: (sighs.)

Caila: Seriously.

Jay: (Sighs.) I'm not gonna say it.

Nadakhan: Say what? That you can wish it all away? Well, you can. You've already made your first two wishes, you have one left. And you still have 3 wishes.

Jay: Our friends will come for us.

Kazashi: Yea.

Nadakhan: I hope so. The more of you my Djinn blade collects, the stronger I become. Creating a world from scratch takes a lot of hard work. Djinjago would get done a lot sooner if everyone pitches in, if you know what I mean. (He throws the sword at Jay's direction. The souls within scream for help.) Care to say hello to your friends? Wish it. Wish it all away and join them. Wish it and you'll never have to pick up another scrub brush again.

Jay: If I didn't have this vengestone ball and chain, I'd zap you clean off this ship.

Morro: (Possessing Aya.) And I will killed you!

Nadakhan: Hmm. I can see why she once liked you. You're stronger than you appear. But I know it's all an act. Deep down, you're scared. You know you're weak. You make jokes to mask that you're afraid. That's why you didn't do anything when she fell for your friend, why you can't do anything when she falls for me. Believe me, aboard my ship, you will break. I will make sure of it.
And when that time comes, I will be there, so you can wish it away.

Caila: (She goes infront of him.) And you're going to regret taking us.

Kazashi: And we will find our way to defeat you.

Jay: And I'm still not gonna say it.

Nadakhan: When he's done swabbing the deck, make sure he swabs the entire hull.

Flintlocke: The bottom of the ship, Captain? (Jay cleans the hull and almost falls.)

Nadakhan: You're not afraid, are you, funny man?

Jay: Ha! I love it!

Caila: Be careful Jay.

Jay: Don't worry I got this.

Morro: Count me on! This is gonna be fun. (Kazashi sighs while shake his head.)

(Lloyd comes back after flying over the endless sea.)

Cole: You okay?

Lloyd: No, Caila left me alone again.

Nya: She's have a very kind heart.