Season 4 Episode 8: The Day Of The Dragon

(The elemental masters cheer as they deflated Chen's blimp.)

Griffin: Yeah! Haha!

Kazashi: Sink the ferry. No one's getting off this island.

Bolobo: Yeah! (He sinks it using nature.)

Cole: The palace and sleeping quarters are all clear. Still no sign of Chen and Clouse.

Kai: What about Skylor? (Cole shakes his head and Kai sighs.)

Aya: Ooo~ someone just got lover~.

Kai: And, when you get your own lover?

Aya: Uh- (everyone laughs.)

Tyke: Take that, Aya.

Lloyd: She wasn't able to pick her family, but she was able to pick her friends.

Caila: And since you're her friend, that means so are we. We'll find her.

Cole: They're right. With no way off the island, it'll only be a matter of time.

Garmadon: I'm proud of you eight. You've done what the original Elemental masters never could: stick together. But you must not rest on your laurels, for your guard is down when you sleep.

(Nya informs Wu and Misako about their progress.)

Nya: The island is secure. We destroyed the staff and Chen's attempt to turn his army into Anacondrai warriors has rolled up snake eyes.

Wu: (On screen.) Good work, Nya.

Misako: (On screen.) How is Zane and Aya?

Nya: they are good. A little different, but then again, aren't we all?

Wu: The Bounty is nearly finished. As soon as it's done, we'll come by to pick you up.

Nya: I look forward to coming home to see you two. (The falcon taps on the screen.) Heh, I mean, you three.

Clouse: I couldn't have asked for a better pet. Garmadon will pay for what they've done.

Chen: Yeah, yeah, big tear for the bid snake. Can we get on with it? The should be fixed the blade copters by now and I have to get off this island. You serve me, remember?

Clouse: He's not a snake, Master, he's a serpent. And might I remind you my pet never betrayed us. That was your daughter.

Chen: Leave her out of this! She held up her end of the bargain and used her powers to break them up. It's not her fault she got a little boy crazy at the end.

Clouse: That's it. She's absorbed all of their powers. How could we be so blind?

Chen: Right. We're not blind. We see clearly. Uh, and what is it that we see so clearly?

Clouse: Master, perhaps there's another way to get what you want.

(Chen walks up to Kapau and Chope.)

Chen: Free her.

Kapau: Uh, but Master, she still has her powers.

Chen: And I still have the power to stuff you in a fortune cookie! Free her now! (They do so.) Skylor, how dare they tie you up. I blame myself for your slip in judgement.

Skylor: It wasn't a slip in judgement. The ninja were right.

Chen: And I was wrong. Wrong to steal their powers. Wrong to want to transform myself into a snake. Wrong because you needed a father and I wasn't there.