Season 3 Episode 7: The Void

(The ninja are inside a spaceship in space. Aya and Kazashi are already wake up.)

Jay: Is this the greatest thing ever or what?

Kai: Where are you? We're trapped in space and you...where did you go?

Jay: Guys, we're in space. I thought this is stuff only Fritz Donegan gets to enjoy.

Lloyd: Fritz is from a comic book, dude. This is real!

Caila: (she flies to the computer.)

Jay: Well, you got me hooked on the character. Would you lighten up and not step on your dreams of being a real Starfarer just yet?

Lloyd: We have to find a way to take control of the ship. If they get the golden weapons back to the Overlord, Ninjago doesn't stand much of a chance. (Kai accidentally bumps into him.) Whoa!

Caila: We need to focus on getting the golden weapons before the nindroids. Then Jay can fan boy all he wants when we're all back in Ninjago and the Overlord's gone, for good this time.

Aya: You said it. So Jay no fan boying or whatever about you being in space or something.

Kai: But there's no access to the rest of the ship. The only way out is through the same airlock we came in.

Zane: And if my memory banks serve correct, space has a way of taking one's breath away, in the negative sense.

(The nindroids pilot the rocket.)

Cryptor: Delta V guidance. Data point zero thirty. Initiate auto sequencing. (Min-droid sets the time for five minutes.)

Zane: Enjoy it while you can, Jay, because in five minutes, the entire ship is scheduled to lighten up. The supplemental boosters are set to detach.

Kai: Uh, I'm a ninja, not an astronaut. What does that mean?

Kazashi: He means the portion of the ship we are in will soon detach and we will be abandoned in space with it.

Cole: I didn't notice your voice getting lower Kazashi.

Zane: Hits puberty.

Nya: (On screen with Garmadon, Wu, and Pixal.) Hello? Kai? Anyone? Can you read me?

Kai: We read you loud and clear.

Nya: Yes!

Wu: Good to hear you all. We're going to get you home safe. P.l.X.A.L. was able to find the blueprints for the rocket. You need to escape the cargo hold before it's too late. Near the front of the ship is an A2 storage compartment. Inside are emergency spacesuits.

Cole: That will be a doozy. We can't get the (Lloyd got punched face by Cole, and flies away, While Caila is flies and holding Lloyd.) spacesuits unless we go outside Problem is, we can't go outside without the spacesuits. Any other suggestions?

Garmadon: (He whispers and covers his microphone.) They are completely out of their element. Even if they get through this, what chance do we have of getting them home?

Kai: Uh, we can still hear you, you know.

Caila: You know even though you covered your mic doesn't mean we can't still hear you.

Lloyd: Yeah, we could really use some encouraging words right about now.

Wu: If you cannot change your circumstances, change yourself.