Season 8 Episode 6: The Quite One

(Lloyd, Caila, Kazashi and Harumi run in the jungle. Harumi trips.)

Kazashi: Come on. (He helps her up and they drop into a hole to hide from a Grundle.) Phew.

Caila: Let's go, we don't have much time to do anything. (They get out of the whole and Lloyd stops)

Harumi: Are you okay?

Lloyd: Yeah. Just need a second. (He lifts his arm but stops because of the pain.) Ugh.

Harumi: Let me see. (She fixes his arm sling and Lloyd smiles.) How's that?

Lloyd: Uh, Yeah. Very close..(Kazashi smiled nudges to Caila, Caila turned around.)

Caila: What?

Kazashi: Oh, come on. You didn't see it.

Caila: See what?-- (some ranch coming out from the sky hitting to her head.) Ow!

Harumi: Are you okay, Caila?

Caila: Yeah, I'm okay.

Lloyd: (Chuckled.) Yeah, you sure about that.

Caila: Shut up, and keep walking.

Harumi: Are you sure we're heading the right way?

Caila: Pretty sure. If this map is right, there's a river that runs through Primevil's eye that way. And the river leads straight to the hidden Oni Temple that holds the third mask.

Harumi: Uh, I don't know, Caila. Maybe it would be smarter to turn back and try to find the others. I mean, Lloyd arm is still pretty bad and we're four all alone out here.

Lloyd: I'm doing okay. And, anyway, we can't take the chance. If the Sons of Garmadon get to the mask first, they'll have all three.

Caila: And that's why me and Kazashi here to help you guys, we can do this. Give me your sword.

Lloyd: A-are you sure? Your eyes..

Caila: Oit, my left eyes are blind doesn't mean I can't see. Now, give me. (She takes the sword from Lloyd's hand.) You and Harumi just stay close to us, Brother. Have your own sword?

Kazashi: Yep. (He takes out his wooden sword.)

Caila: Wooden sword? Really?

Kazashi: What? I get this from the kid.

Harumi: You stealing?

Kazashi: Mostly, yeah..

Caila: (Facepalms.) Even Lloyd steal my Jacket! (Kazashi and Lloyd look eachother smiled awkwardly, Harumi Chuckles.) Let's keep going. Lloyd, Harumi. Stay behind us. (While she and Kazashi cutting vines, Lloyd and Harumi following from behind.)

(The ninja repair the Destiny's Bounty.)

P.I.X.A.L.: (To Zane who is staring at the jungle infront of them.) Any sign of Lloyd, Caila, Kazashi and Rumi?

Zane: Negative. Should I gather a search party?

P.I.X.A.L.: In this jungle, it's better to stay with the Bounty. Let's get her mended and the computer up and running so we can reestablish our comlink.

Zane: But, our adopted children. Are they gonna be okay?

P.I.X.A.L.: As long they used our ice clip, they gonna be okay. Even they with Lloyd.