Season 9 Episode 9: Lessons for a Master

(In Ninjago, the Colossus has finally reached the Resistance's location.)

Garmadon: (Continually using the Colossus to destroy buildings.) Mn- yarrgghh!

Dareth: Guys, we need to go! Pronto!

Lloyd: Skylor, you have to wake up!

Caila: Skylor!

Tyke: Oh, no.

Nya: We have to run!

Dareth: Run! One of us can't even stand!

Tyke: Hate to admit it, but Dareth's right.

Dareth: Why do you hate to admit it? (The Colossus gets ready to destroy the building they're standing on.)

Lloyd: Let's move! (Nya picks Skylor, as Lloyd takes Caila hand and run.)

(A car is thrown at the doorway, blocking their way into the building. Lloyd, Nya, Caila, Tyke, and Dareth look back to see the Colossus hammer a blow on the building and immediately run to jump at the building next to theirs.)

Nya: Jump, Dareth! (Another car is thrown at them.)

Tyke: Now!

Dareth: Ah-uh. (Jumps, screaming.) Huh-huh Ahhh! (Lands on edge of building, grabbing hold of it in last second. Nya jumps, holding Skylor, landing with a small twirl on the next building. She grabs Dareth before he falls over, as Lloyd jumps over it.)

Lloyd: Caila, come on! Jump on!

Caila: But, I-- what if my powers still in Me?! (She tries to use her destruction power, but it didn't work.) Uh, oh.

Lloyd: Just, jump! We two doesn't have any powers!

Tyke: Caila, come on!

Caila: (She feels fearfully seeing Collosi.)

Nya: She never feel fear before!

Tyke: Something's wrong with her!

Caila: No..

Lloyd: Caila! Let's go! I will catch you! (Caila turned around. Wanting to jump but, the Colossus punches the building.) No! (Caila closed her eyes, as she lands on the Colossi's fist. Garmadon sees Caila and tries to throw him off. Caila runs across the fist, landing on the building with Nya, Tyke, Lloyd, and Dareth.)

Dareth: Caila! Yes!

Lloyd: Are you okay?

Caila: Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry about that, something's wrong with me.

Tyke: if there something's wrong with you, which means there something bad happened!

Nya: (Holding Skylor.) Let's keep going!

Colossi: (Roaring while the Resistance runs away.)

Garmadon: You think you can hide from my wrath! (Uses the Colossus to punch the building.) I'll destroy every building to find you! (Colossi punches again. Nya, Dareth, Lloyd, Caila run through an aisle to stop at another street. NHA puts Skylor down.)

Gayle: (On TV.) Everyone should leave the City at once! Nowhere is safe.

Dareth: Ever since Garmadon lost Harumi, he's lost his marbles!

Tyke: More like all his marbles!

Nya: Dareth and Tyke's right. He's not going to stop until he finds us.