Season 7 Episode 7: Secrets Discovered

Lloyd: (He gives a speech to the team.) Hey. This fight is as far from over. I know we had a setback, but--

Kai: It's always darkest before the dawn. Blah, blah, blah. Come on, let's get going already, okay?

Caila: (Punch Kai's head.) Kai...!

Kai: We don't need a pep talk. We need action.

Lloyd: l agree. They actualy gave us a break by taking the Time Blade.

Cole: How is that a break?

Lloyd: If any of you captured something that powerful, what would you do?

Jay: Um, immediately haul it back home to show off to you guys?

Lloyd: Right! And unless I miss my guess, that's exactly where the Hands of Time are headed as we speak their home.

Caila: (Realized.) --their home...

Kazashi: So, if we...

Cole: So, if we can find the time blade...

Zane: ...We can find the Acronix and Krux's base.

Lloyd: Hey Aya. Think you can locate the Blade with your temporal scanner?

Aya: Attempting access. Hmm. l am afraid it was damaged when we fought the Vermillion warriors. (Jay laughs.) I fail to see the humor, Jay.

Jay: I still think Vermillion warriors is a stupid name.

Nya: I could see if the scanner on the Destiny's Bounty still works.

Lloyd: Yes. Good thinking, Nya.

Caila: And the rest of us should go to the Museum. Krux hid in plain sight there as Dr. Saunders for forty years. I'll bet there's a clue where their secret headquarters is.

Lloyd: Okay, let's split up.

Kai: Uh, I'll help you, sis.

Cole: Well, one question: How are we supposed to get to the museum? Our vehicles got trashed by the snakes.

Lloyd: Uh, we have the Super Sonic Raider jet.

Jay: Uh, actually, hehe, my dad's still kind of working on that. We can take the Lightning Bike.

Nya: Kai and I have our old bikes.

Aya: I can ride with Kazashi's bike.

Lloyd: What about me, Caila and Zane?

Misako: Well, I was saving this for you and Caila birthday, but..(She reveals a ship.) The Destiny's Shadow.

Kai: Oh, come on! First Jay, now Lloyd and Caila? Does everyone geta new ride for their birthday!? (The ninja stare at him.) Uh, I said that out loud, didn't I?

Kazashi: Yes.

Kai: Heh, oops.

Lloyd: I love it!

Caila: Oh yeah, me and Lloyd birthday are 2 days different. Thanks Misako.

Misako: I wish Wu could have seen this.

Lloyd: Oh, he will. We'll get him back sooner or later.

Misako: Hmm, it's the "later" I worry about.

Tyke: Huh? Uh..what does that mean?

Misako: I can't. He made me promise not to tell you.