Season 8 Episode 1: The Mask of Deception

Alright!
Soo, quick Information. That is about Kazashi, Aya and Caila style.

Yep, their style are change, like their hair, even Kazashi still wearing his communication device, the design is moon communication device, that Wu gave him since Season 1, For Caila hoverboard. It's been change by Cyrus borg. Since her hoverboard are getting small (you know got hits puberty).

And for Aya, she didn't change anything. Just her hair are getting shorter. And there's a Sun symbol on her forehead, same as Kazashi. There is moon symbol on his cheek.

And they also wear ice clip on their hair that Zane and Pixal gave them after season 7. Since Zane and Pixal made them as their child (yes now they call them "father & mother" now.)

I can't do the screenshot, so I explained their hair color.

Aya: His hair is a very light brown color and his hair style is shadow perm hair style (because she is having boy haircut.)

Kazashi: His hair is like Todoroki's hair but white is darker. And red thing it's not half but just half in Infront hair, the hair style is mullet hairstyle.

Caila: Her hair is orange with half red on her front hair. Her hair style is Wavy bob hairstyle. And she also wearing hat with her symbol elemental on it.

Alright, let's go on the story!

(During a celebration, six members of the Sons of Garmadon infiltrate and try to steal the Oni mask. They accidentaly activated the alarms and Lloyd faces them.)

Lloyd: Nice masks. Hyah. You could almost pass as ninja.

(The leader insists the others to distract him while he gets the zipline. Lloyd chase them down a zipline but the leader cuts the rope to escape, leaving his teammates behind.)

Luke: (Screams.) Ahhhh! (Lloyd catches him and turns him in to the police.)

Luke: Aw, man. (Lloyd continues to pursue the others.)

Lloyd: Pixal, we need our cars.

P.I.X.A.L.: Your coordinates, Master Lloyd?

Lloyd: Somewhere over...You know how to find us. (P.l.X.A.L. catches him in his car.) Ha ha. I could kiss you, Pix.

P.I.X.A.L.: l don't think Zane would approve.

(The two ninja chase down the leader.)

Lloyd: Who are we chasing?

P.I.X.A.L.: He or she is not in our database.

Lloyd: Whoever they are, they're good. I need backup.

P.l.X.A.L.: All of the others are on active missions throughout Ninjago. You are on your own.

Lloyd: (Sighs.) Where's Caila? I haven't seen her in a years. You're her mother now, where is she?

P.I.X.A.L.: For that, I actually don't know. I haven't seen Caila in a years too. Even Kazashi, Zane and Aya don't know about it.

Lloyd: (Sighs.) Caila...where ever you are, please come back.

P.I.X.A.L: She will come back.

(The leader, still in possession of the Mask, escapes with a parachute with the Sons of Garmadon logo on it. Lloyd are out of their cars and worried.)

P.I.X.A.L.: Master Lloyd, are you all right? Are you there?

Lloyd: Yeah, I'm here. It's time to get the team back.