Season 7 Episode 1: The Hands of Time

Hii!
Willowmc_ here who actually gonna change username, I just wanted to tell you, that I can't write the day of the Departed. Because, I can't find the English subtitles which and I don't have Netflix, which is pretty hard to do it so. I guessed, I will do the Just summarize.

The story in The Day Of The Departed is Cole turned into human because of Lloyd and Caila's power.

But the sad is, Morro betrayed them. As Aya is gonna be single in this book. (I hope.)

So that's it! Enjoy this chapter everyone!

(The Chapter begins with several people waiting in a line outside a Borg store, excitedly as a woman soon cuts in line. Moving back, along the sky is a Borg blimp before the scene soon moves up to the remains of the Monastery of Spinjitzu where several bushes had grown as a butterfly lands on a flower. A rabbit comes up to the flower and eats it, scaring the butterfly off before a pocket watch in someone's hand opens, revealing 5:30 as thunder was heard. As it moves by a minute, the rabbit looks up to see a red, blue, yellow, and green distortion appear in the sky, scaring it away as someone soon comes out of it and lands in the middle.)

Wu: Right on time.

Acronix: What? (He turns to see it is Wu, who is holding the pocket watch.)

Wu: Long time, no see.

Acronix: Master Wu? You look...old. As if your best days have passed. Not unlike your monastery.

Wu: (closes the pocket watch and puts it in his beard.) I still have plenty of days left. (Stands up as the mystery man moves a hand behind his back.) Shall we finish what we started? I've been waiting decades.

Acronix: Really? (is revealed to be hiding a dagger behind his back.) It doesn't feel that long to me.

Wu: This ends now.

(At the Ninjago Mueseum of History, Jay is holding the head of Samukai the mannequin.)

Jay: This ends now, Samukai. Nope, pretending this is the actual Samukai doesn't make cleaning up the museum any more interesting. This is so lame. We're ninja, not janitors.

Lloyd: (passing by with Chen the mannequin on a cart.) Come on, Jay. We're all kind of responsible for the damage to the museum. After all, if we hadn't had that massive battle on the Day of the Departed, this place would still be in one piece.

Aya: Yeah, and whose fault is that, Cole?

Cole: (Looking at Yang's portrait.) Okay. How many more times do I have to say l'm sorry for accidentally unleashing the ghostly forces of evil that attacked Ninjago? (places the portrait in a nearby wheelbarrow.)

Jay: (Placing the Samukai head in a nearby box.) How high can you count?

Aya: Yeah! How high?

Kazashi: Come on Jay, Aya, it wasn't his fault entirely. What if he helps us if he's still a ghost? His weakness is water, if Cole gets hit by water, what will happen? Luckily Lloyd and Caila managed to make Cole human.

Jay: I guess you right.

Aya: Ugh, Morro. Tch.

Lloyd: Still not move on yet?

Aya: You better shut your mouth.

(Cole grabs the wheelbarrow handles, but his arms soon glow orange, making him let go.)