Season 14 Episode 1: Uncharted

(We cut to the jungle, where Clutch, Wu, Misako and some explorers are on an expedition. Clutch is seen chopping through the vegetation)

Misako: (Helping Wu down the fallen tree trunk.) Carefu-

Dwayne: Ahhh! (He bumps into Misako and Wu and falls on his face.)

Clutch: Hey, becareful! I had to sell a lot of books to get that!

Misako: (Wu sighs annoyed.) And why did you need to bring a tanning bed to a tropical island?

Clutch: Uh, for tanning. (The explorers drop the bed.) Hey!

Wu: I am already starting to regret accompanying you on this journey.

(Clutch, who continues to slice through the greenery puts his hand up as the others stop behind him.)

Wu: What is it? What's wrong?

Clutch: (Turns around.) Nothing. My arm's sore. I've been chopping vines all morning. (Yells behind them.) Dwayne! Get over here. Time to earn your pay.

Dwayne: Huh? (He flicks a bug away.) Uh, you don't actually pay me, Professor Powers, I'm an intern.

Clutch: I pay you in knowledge, Dwayne, and this is where you learn how to chop, so chop chop. (Walks off.)

Dwayne: (Looks at the knife in glee.) Ooh yeah!

(Continuing to trek through the jungle as Wu follows. Dwayne laughs while chopping, then screams when he sees the Stone Guardians. The other explorers run away in fear.)

Clutch: (Sees this.) Hey, hey! I need that! (Misako shakes her head and walks off.) Oh, great. So much for my perfect tan.

Misako: Hmm... (She touches the statue.)

Wu: (Looks up.) It's a totem pole.

Misako: But who do you suppose carved it?

Dwayne: Is it dangerous?

Clutch: (Sighs dramatically.) No, Dwayne. It's a hunk of rock! It's not alive.

(Lightning flashes and the Golems come to life.)

(The Golems surround the four as two of them get ready to fight.)

Clutch: Gumdrops!

(In the Monastery's hangar bay, P.I.X.A.L. approaches Lloyd and Caila who are seen at the main computer.)

P.I.X.A.L.: Have you both been up all night?

Lloyd: Yeah. (Yawns.)

Caila: I told him to let Dad, take over.

Lloyd: (Crosses his arms behind his head.) But you never said you were leaving either.

Caila: Yeah, sure. (To Pixal.) We were just monitoring the surveillance footage for any sign of the criminals who broke out of Kryptarium last month.

P.I.X.A.L.: Did you check the prison's footage?

Caila: Twice.

Lloyd: Three times actually.

Caila: Right. Mom, have you told by someone?

P.I.X.A.L.: Yes. I was told by the commissioner the police made an arrest. (She presses a button as the screen shows Fugi-Dove and a newspaper.)