Season 9 Episode 8: Saving Faith

(Ultra Violet pushes Skylor to her knees.)

Mystake: (As Harumi.) My Lord, I have proved my allegiance time and time again. For you to doubt my abilities-

Harumi: Is what?! Two-faced? (To Garmadon.) That isn't me, Emperor Garmadon.

Garmadon: Hmm. (Looking between the 2 Harumi's.)

Mystake: (As Harumi.) You're the impostor! Arrest her-

Garmadon: Let. Her. Speak.

Harumi: That is Mystake. The shape-shifting Oni I was telling you about. She tried to get the Master of Amber close enough to touch you so that The Resistance could turn your power against us.

Skylor: (She rips out the ropes and tries to run. Ultra Violet immediately brings her to her knees again.) Ahhh!

Mystake: (As Harumi. She sees the struggle and runs to help Skylor.) Ah! (Killow grabs her and holds her in the air.)

Garmadon: Well done, Harumi. It's good to have you back, my child.

Harumi: (Smiles evilly.) The pleasure was all mine, Father.

Skylor: (Stands up, throwing off Ultra Violet's grip on her.) He's not your father. His son is Lloyd- Ahh-uhh. (Ultra Violet pushes her down.)

Garmadon: I thought I smelled an Oni. (Looks at the Mystake.) Looks like your plan backfired.

Mystake: (Human voice, Harumi form.) The only thing that backfired is you turning against your father's Realm. Ninjago is a place of light, and you are a source of shadow.

Garmadon: You know it all turns to darkness.

Mystake: (Human voice, Harumi form.) The Ninja are the only source of the light in this Realm.

Garmadon: Too bad 6 of them are gone.

Mystake: (Human voice, Harumi form.) The future is not in your hands.

Garmadon: Show me, Oni. Show me your real face. Or are you worried what your friends might think of you, demon? (Some moon slowly approaches them, no one notice.)

Mystake: (Human voice, Harumi form.) Maybe I'll show you. Aurgghhh. (Slowly transforms into her Oni form and landing on the ground. Killow lets go and covers his ears.)

Mystake: (Oni Voice and form.) But only for you to see what a full-blooded Oni can do. (Knocks Garmadon back on to his throne seat.) Yaarghh! (Garmadon hits her with his power. Mystake takes it and releases it to the air.) Hekhh-ahh. Sploosh! Hlekh-ahh

Skylor: (Pushes Ultra Violet back.) Ha!

Harumi: No! (Jumps on Mystake. Mystake throws her of.) Euhh. Don't let her touch the Emperor!

Skylor: (Runs up, Kllow grabs her while Mystake grabs Garmadon.) Ahh!!

Killow: Hahahahaha. (Some moon blast coming out towards Killow as the other stop shock.)

Garmadon: What?!

Skylor: The Moon.

Mystake: He's mad because of you hurting his golden child.

Garmadon: (Sees The Moon getting closer to him. Harumi wanted to saved him but can't.) I-I don't understand!

Mystake: Kazashi Julien, is his golden child! (Mystake backflips and throws Garmadon against a wall.)