Season 5 Episode 8: Grave Danger

(The ninja use REX to traverse under the endless sea.)

Zane: We're almost to the tomb of the first spinjitzu master.

Cole: Yeah. Can't believe we're almost there after all we've been through.

Kai: I can't believe l'm underwater.

Cole: You? What about me? Just how thick is this glass? (He taps the glass a couple times.)

Kazashi: Thick enough?

Wu: (On screen) We're heading to your location now. With Morro already ahead of you and able to foresee the traps protecting the tomb with the sword, it's going to be up to you seven to find the Realm Crystal before he does.

Jay: Hehe, Cole's a Ghost, Kai can't swim, we have no magical sword, no one except Caila, Aya and Kazashi has Elemental Powers. (Laughs nervously.) What could go wrong?

Caila: We still have a hope.

Misako: (On screen) I may not know the three tests you're about to face, but I discovered a riddle that makes reference to it that may help: "A Spinjitzu Master can. A Spinjitzu Master cannot. To move forward, don't look ahead, to find his resting spot."

Cole: Huh. That's food for thought.

Jay: (He sees a leviathan and gulps.) Speaking of food, we're about to be some!

Caila: We have to go faster. Much faster. (The Leviathan cracks R.E.X.'s glass.)

Kai: Why did the tomb have to be underwater?!

Cole: Hold on!

Aya: Ugh! What kind of weapons is this thing equipped with?

Zane: We don't need weapons. Aim for that rock!

Cole: On it. (The Leviathan gets stuck. Everyone cheers.)

Jay: Yeah! All right! Thatta Boy, R.E.X.! Thatta boy!

(The ninja arrive at the tomb's entrance.)

Cole: If you wanna hide a tomb, this looks like a good place.

Kazashi: Looks like we're here.

Jay: (He picks up a cloth left behind by Morro.) Argh! There goes any hope Morro couldn't find this place.

Kai: Hey, stay positive. We're about to risk our lives going through traps we know nothing about. All we have to rely on is each other. At least feel luck we got this far.

Jay: Oh, I'm sorry. You're right. What was I thinking? (Sarcastic tone.) Hey, there goes any hope Morro couldn't find the tomb! We're not alone! Yay! Now we're gonna have to fight him again! Sure we got our tails handed to us last time, but you never know in the future, because ninja never quit! (Normal tone.) Better?

Kai: Eh, I'll take it.

Caila: (She points to a statue.) Look!

Kazashi: The first spinjitzu master. Creator of all Ninjago.

Kai: Whoa.

R.E.X.: Destination reached. Auto return initiated.

Jay: Auto return? No, no! Bad, R.E.X.! Bad! (They chase after R.E.X., but it submerges underwater.)

Aya: Really? Again?

Zane: Our Aeroblade weapons were in there.

Kai: Ugh, not to mention our only way back.