Season 5 Episode 10: Curseworld, Part II

(The Preeminent has just been released, threatening to take over Stiix.)

Wu: Lloyd and Caila couldn't destroy the Realm Crystal. The Preeminent has arrived.

Misako: But where's my son? And Caila?

Ronin: We need to evacuate everyone out of this town. Like, now!

Jay: Whoa! (The ninja look at the Preeminent.)

Kai: What is that thing?

Aya: What do you think!?

Kazashi: She's the Preeminent. The physical manifestation of the entire Cursed Realm.

Cole: I know one thing, she ain't pretty.

Jay: Ew, gross! I'm about to lose my lunch. (Sunball and Moonball get inside their captain's body.)

Nya: If we can't stop that, we might lose Ninjago! (She sprays water on it, but nothing happened.)

Kai: Fire!

Jay: Lightning!

Zane: Ice!

Cole: Earth!

Aya: Sun!

Kazashi: Moon!

(They project their powers at the beast, but she remains unaffected.)

Zane: She didn't notice that.

Jay: Oh, I hate unbeatable creatures.

Aya: Same!

Ronin: (To the citizens.) Hurry, on board!

Wu: This way.

Misako: Look, it's Lloyd! But where's Caila?

Ronin: That's not Lloyd.

Wu: It's Morro.

Morro: (Laughs.) You were wrong about me, Sensei. You said destiny didn't want me to be the green ninja. Well, I make my own destiny. And now yours is coming to an end.

Wu: You've released this scourge and it won't stop until it has cursed all 16 realms. I trained you to be a ninja who protects, not one who destroys.

Morro: You made me believe was to become the Green Ninja. Now l am!

(The Preeminent grabs Misako.)

Misako: Wu!

Wu: Misako!

Morro: The more souls the Preeminent takes, the bigger she gets. Say goodbye to your loved ones, and say goodbye to Ninjago!

Ronin: Warm up that paddle. We're leaving when they get back.

(Kazashi saves someone from the Preeminent's grasp.)

Woman: Thank you.

Nya: Get to the ship, hurry!

Zane: I don't know how to stop this thing! It just keeps coming!

Kai: (Kai uses his Aeroblade to slice off her tentacle.) Ah, you stop one, two more grow in its place. (The Preeminent destroys Jay's Vehicle.) If there ever was a time to unlock your True Potential, sis, it's now.

Nya: Let me just flip the switch. Oh yeah, I'm not a nindroid. I don't have a switch!

Aya: Seriously, you made the Nindroids jokes ?!