Season 13 Episode 13: The Son of Lily and The Golden Daughter of Sun

(Underneath the surface, the Skull Sorcerer continues attacking Cole and Aya.)

Skull Sorcerer: (To Grief-Bringer.) Destroy the others. I will take care of these two personally.

Murtessa: (Sees the dragon.) Stand your ground! In the name of Milly!

Lloyd: Take cover! (Hides behind a rock with Caila.)

Kai: (On the other side of the cave.) Hey! (Grief-Bringer turns to attack Kai.) Oh, no..

Kazashi: Run! (Drag Kai's hand and run.)

Zane: (See's Kai and Kazashi running away as Grief-Bringer gets ready to leap.) Hey! You!

(Zane is able to get Grief-Bringer's attention, then leaps onto his Mino and rides away with Kai.)

Skull Sorcerer: You're both fools to place your faith in the Blades! They have no magic in them-

Aya: No!

Cole: You're lying! You're trying to trick us. (He quietly takes out a shuriken and attacks the Skull Sorcerer and helps Aya.)

Skull Sorcerer: It is the truth, and your demise!

Plundar: They just keep coming. (An Awakened Warrior throws a spear at Adam's web, causing him to fall.) Adam! I'm not liking these odds.

Fungus: Korgran! Korgran, there are too many!

Plundar: May I suggest a rapid retreat?

Korgran: No retreat!

Murtessa: In the name of Milly! (She leads Geckles and Munce to the rescue.)

Skull Sorcerer: Your mother and your family lied to the Geckles and the Munce! They told them the blades were magical...because she wanted to instill in them some courage. Some hope.

Hazza D'ur: False hope.

Skull Sorcerer: So your mother deceived them! Your tribe's leaders deceived them. And now their deceit has doomed the both of you...(The Skull strikes Cole in the chest and shatters the black blades.)

Aya: Cole! Oh, come on! (The skull strikes her in the chest and shatters the white blades too, as she landed beside Cole.)

Cole: Huh? (He picks up a piece of the blade.) Ugh, no. It can't be.

Skull Sorcerer: It is. And now, you will pay the price for both of your families' lies.

Hazza D'ur: Lies, deceit!

Aya: (She coughing.) Sun...

P.I.X.A.L.: My first Daughter! Stand up! You can do it!

(The Skull Sorcerer flies down before Vania, Wu and an army of guards arrive to help.)

Cole: Vania!

Aya: Master Wu! (Everyone keeps fighting the Awakened.)

Skull Sorcerer: Too late. (He turns back to the two.) They cannot save you.

Wu: Fly, Chompy, fly! (Chompy, now large, slams Grief-Bringer into rocks.)

Skull Sorcerer: Your cause is lost! Have the grace to admit defeat!

Cole: (He looks at Aya who still on the ground, her eyes flickering.) Aya..

(The Sorcerer repeatedly blasts Cole and Aya with his Skull as he stays down. As the two start to have flashbacks.)