Season 12 Episode 9: One Steps Forward, Two Steps Back

(Wu, P.I.X.A.L., and Zane are walking through the streets with Tyke on Wu's shoulder.)

Aya: Tell me again why we're here?

Zane: If the records are correct, this is Dyer's childhood home. His parents still live here.

Tyke: Let's just hope then they'll actually want to help us.

Zane: Their son is a dangerous criminal known as Unagami. It is their civic duty to provide whatever assistance they can.

Wu: Yes, but we have to handle it delicately, Zane.

Zane: As you wish. (Wu knocks on the door.)

Mrs.Dyer: Hello. Can I help you?

Wu: Hello. We're looking for your son, Milton Dyer.

Mrs.Dyer: You know my son?

Aya: Nope, i never know him.

Zane: Not exactly. A video game he created a long time ago is causing problems.

Tyke: We need to find that guy, because he's made of mistakes. (Zane, Aya and P.I.X.A.L. look at him.) I mean ask.

Mrs.Dyer: Oh, of course, this is about those silly little games. Here I was hoping you were his friends.

P.I.X.A.L.: So you don't where he is either?

Mrs. Dyer: He won't talk to us. But maybe something in here can give you a clue to his whereabouts. (She motions for them to enter) We just wanted the best for him. Focus on school, prepare for a career. We had no idea video games could be a real career.

(Zane, Aya, Tyke, and P.I.X.A.L. notice a photo of Dyer as a young boy.)

Mrs.Dyer: And when it all went bad with that final game, we haven't seen Milton since.

Aya: Uh, who is this with him?

Mrs. Dyer: One of his friends. What was his name? I can't remember. If you find my son, you tell him we miss him. (She picks up a toy car.) Tell him to come home.

Wu: Of course.

P.I.X.A.L.: Did he build this?

Mrs. Dyer: Yes. He was always building models to use in his games.

Aya: It looks cool!

Mrs. Dyer: You can have it, if you want. My son doesn't need it anymore, he wanted to give to other kids but there's no one wants it. Because you still a kid, you can have it.

Aya: Yes! Of course I want it.

P.I.X.A.L.: that's for boys Aya.

Aya: I don't care, i want it. Second, I'm already grown up woman.

P.I.X.A.L.: Thank you for your time, Mrs. Dyer. (They leave.)

Tyke: Looks like we need to find another way. (The three nod agreed.)

(In Prime Empire, the Ninja are in Terra Technica.)

Jay: Guys, welcome to Terra Technica. The second Key-tana is here, but the only way to win it is to be crowned champion in the Speedway Five-Billion.

Lloyd: What's that?

Jay: Only the most dangerous race in Prime Empire. The track is lethal, the turns are deadly, and the other drivers are wild!