Season 13 Episode 6: Trial of Mino

(Zane, P.I.X.A.L., Kazashi, and Kai are shown walking through the tunnels.)

Kai: (Stops causing Zane to bump into him.)

Zane: Why have we halted?

Kai: Ugh, are we just going in circles?

Zane: I believe P.I.X.A.L. and I's internal gyroscopic positioning would have alert us if that were the case.

Kai: Okay, good. (Continues to walk before P.I.X.A.L. grabs Zane from behind.)

Kazashi: Maybe.

P.I.X.A.L.: (Whispers.) Zane, you do realize that we actually may be going in circles?

Zane: Again P.I.X.A.L., we do not have anything to worry about, I think our internal gyroscopic--

Kazashi: Hm...

P.I.X.A.L.: The rock in this cave is naturally magnetized.

Kai: Then what would happen?

Zane: (Looks at P.I.X.A.L.) Well, then we would be going in circles.

Kazashi: Uh-

Kai: (He stares at the two Nindroids before throwing his torch down.) Oh, great! Now you tell me? Styx, you could have said somethi- (Something catches his eye.) Wait a second. I've seen this rock before. We passed this rock an hour ago! Argh, I knew it! I just said--

Kazashi: Well, we've seen that rocks before.

(Noise is heard from the tunnels and the four hide behind a rock.)

Geckles: (Singing) AIL Geckles hail. The savior of the cave. She was strong, she was tough, she was very, very brave. The great warrior Gilly, The savior of the cave. Left us the blades about which we rave. A great blade of ivory. Stolen bygreed. Soooo we won't give up until our blade is freed.

Ginkle: (Holding a bucket on top of a ladder.) The moss is particularly plumping juicy today. More moss milk for everyone! Huzzah!

Garpo: (Smells it.) Putrid and rotten! Delicious!

Groko: There's so much today! We should have brought more buckets. (He falls off his ladder.) Aah!

(The contents spill onto Kai. He gags at the taste causing him to leap out from behind the rock.)

Kai: It's in my mouth! It's in my- Ugh, It's in my mouth! (Kazashi awkwardly shifts towards Kai.) Oh. I think I'm gonna barf. I think I'm- (He continues to gag before throwing up.)

Groko: Who are they?

Garpo: Outsiders! They must be in league with the Skull Sorcerer!

Ginkle: Hmm, Aren't all of the Skull Sorcerer's servants evil Skeletons?

P.I.X.A.L: (Comes out from behind the rock.) You would be correct. (She watches Kazashi pat Kai's back. She touches the moss.) He will be fine.

Kazashi: Kai, split it out!

Kai: Ugh! Pffft! I can still taste it! Bleh! (He continues to gag.)

Garpo: They must be skeletons!

Ginkle: For skeletons, they seem rather fleshy.

Kazashi: Fleshy?

Zane: (Stands up while showing himself.) We are not working for the Skull Sorcerer. In fact, we've just orchestrated an escape from him and freed several other Geckles.