Season 11 Episode 11: The Explorer's Club

(The Elemental Cobras are trying to break open the doors to the Hanger Bay.)

Aspheera: Again! (Enraged, she uses her magic and tosses Char at the doors.)

Char: Yes, my queen!

Aspheera: (Screams.) MORE!

Cole: Wow. She looks really angry.

Kazashi: She's sure does..

Wu: She is more powerful than I remember. Those doors will not hold for much longer.

Cole: Guys? How's it coming?

Pixal: That should do it. Try to start up the mech.

Kai: Give it another try, Jay. (The mech starts up, but then it crashes) Aah!

Aya: (Cough The mech powers down.) It's okay, Mom. We can do this. (Everyone goes back to work.)

Kai: I hope.

Wu: We need the second Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu. That is our only chance now.

Cole: Don't worry, if it's at the Explorers Club, the others will find it.

Kazashi: (Wearing his masks.) Yeah.

(in the Land Bounty, Nya is talking to Zane on the Land Bounty's control system. Zane is in the ShuriCopter speaking to Nya on his system.)

Zane: (In systems.) How's those two's going?

Nya: I've seen Lloyd down. And now Caila is trying to calm him down.

Zane: (Sighs.) I hate those people who gossip the wrong information.

Nya: Let's just hope those two are alright..

Zane: It will. I hope.

Tyke: Well, I don't know when those two gonna be Yin-Yang.

Nya: Wait, they will?

Tyke: Yep, Lloyd's been thinking that a months ago. He just needed to get Caila closer, but. I guessing the citizens ruined it.

Nya: Great, what should we do? We can't get them turned into Yin-Yang because of the Citizens.

Zane: Lloyd might have a chance though. Caila is not type of person like Harumi. I already accept him as my son-in-law.

Tyke: Just wait for the time then.

Nya: (Sighs.) Gosh, they getting closer but now getting far.

(In the other room Land Bounty.)

Caila: Lloyd, look. (Lloyd looks at her.) You don't have to listen to Clutch, that's not true.

Lloyd: (Sighs as he gets closer to her.) I know, sorry. I was just...get down for a second. So, um...I will never doing bad things to you..(He takes her hand.)

Caila: (Smiles.) Whatever everyone said to you, just don't listen. They are just little ants, and when those little ants talk, we can't listen to it. (She kissed Lloyd cheek.) Let's get going.

Lloyd: (Silent, and nods smiles.) Alright, let's get to the Explorer's club places.

Nya: (Sees them, with Tyke on her shoulder, sees too, to Zane in systems.) Yep, they're alright.

Tyke: That's great.

Zane: I heard it too.

(Meanwhile, an explorer is giving a presentation at the Explorers Club.)